It’s Not Gonna Be An Orgy, It’s Gonna Be A Toga Party!

“I have a story you might like: It seems that Cornell University had its own, real life ‘Animal House,’ and they got the bright idea to buy a live goat as a mascot. What could go wrong, right?

Eventually the house manager forced the students to find her a more suitable home, and Farm Sanctuary rescuers picked up the baby goat and transported her to the more suitable pastures of our Watkins Glen, New York shelter. So now Farm Sanctuary has our own Ivy League goat! And oh is she a cutie! We thought this might be a fun and happy-ending story for you!” -Meredith T.

1. 260Oakley says:

I’m so glad Farm Sanctuary got their goat.

2. KittyMarthaPoo says:

And glad the cute little kid was spared a life of neglect by some stupid collerge youths who probably would not have known how to care for it properly. An animal is not a toy.

3. Exactly. Thank you.

4. Agreed.

5. Love the crooked little smile!

6. Chihgirl says:

Sweet goat- baby! I love her little tilted-head smile…(p.s., my daughter’s at Cornell–I’ll have to aske her about goat-baby)

7. meriweather says:

Don’t leave us in suspense! Was it Eco house or Risley?

8. meriweather says:

A fraternity-? ( ) Shame on you, Risley, for letting a fraternity get away with this kind of whacky behavior before you did. (But you get your points back if you’ve finally gotten that squid aquarium you were planning.)

9. If it had been Risley, it would have been one of those singing goats.

10. Stressfactor says:

Goat. Poncho. A goat. In a poncho. I am ded.

11. Goat scrubs!!

12. you bleat me to it

13. I need this little goatlet in my home right now. *stamps feet and harrumphs*

14. *mimics trixandsam’s demonstration*

*dies, approx 20-times over*

15. bob drummond says:

I never knew that baby goats were so dang cute ! this pictorial essay says it very poignantly !!!

16. so…you’re saying these are the first baby goat pictures you’ve ever seen…

17. Have you never seen Buttermilk?

18. Cutest goat ever in the history of goatdom. The tongue, people, the tongue!!!

19. I know!!! She is just so pretty!! And such a feminine little face!! And yes . . . the TONGUE!!!

20. Cynthia M says:

Has a widdle stuffed toy to snuggle! Awwww!

21. Holy Mother of— goats, what a sweet little goatlette!!

22. Goat leeps…that ees all.

23. fleurdamour says:

They’re pillowy, right? Maybe she got goatox!

24. Oh snerk!

25. pupfanatic says:

Dear Lord:

Please, please, PLEASE, send me this babbeh goatlet. I will eat right, be kind to everyone, and try not to be such a judgemental jerk at times. I’ll even scrub my shower. Please God? PLEASE?

Your humble goat-needing servant

26. doomchild says:

Dear gods, demigods and others: I’ll even scrub my neighbor’s shower.
    I’ll be expecting the goat today, thank you ^_^

27. Alice Shortcake says:

Even Dean Wormer would have found this kid adorable.

28. pupfanatic says:

I don’t know, he mite have put it on double triple secret probation.

29. 4leafclover says:

Heart-shaped nose!!

30. We need COXCU of heart-shaped nose!

31. *speaking from the Land of the Ded*

LOOKIT THA URL, peeps!!! LOOKIT THA URL!!!!!

32. 260Oakley says:

“Thank you, sir. May I have another?”

33. emmberrann says:

I can’t believe no one’s said it, so I will: EYEBROW DOTS!!!

34. Mamabear says:

Thanks, CO, you’ve killed me with the qte. Dang it! I had alotta things to do today, too. How am I ever gonna get ’em done now that I’m ded?!

35. All I can say is OMG! Too cute :)

36. “Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to care for a bebeh goat, son.”

37. pupfanatic says:

“Mr. Bluuuuutarski, ZERO POINT ZERO!”

My fave qte in the whole movie (that’s Belushi’s GPA for those not in the know)

38. “Daniel SImpson Day…has no grade point average.”

39. pupfanatic says:

LOL…YESS!!!!, Pookie!!!

40. :P I would have enjoyed university a lot more with a small bebeh goat to keep me company.

41. My heavens what a doll…..the nose….it has capture my heart. *snorfs the baby*

42. Reminds me of the description of Djali from “Hunchback of Notre Dame”.

43. she is adorable.. But having had goats… My mind thinks of all the hi jinxs one goat can get into in a dorm. Or frat house. OHHH MY! and i am so glad she ended up in a much more suitable location. Also the leeps! Heheheh.

44. emmberrann says:

P.S. Toga is an anagram for goat.

45. Damn that’s clever!!

46. Rex'sMom says:

omg, too cute for words. what a sweet little thing.

47. pupfanatic says:

People, the first pic, bebbeh goatlet head tilt w/ crooked smile: brown paper bag, valium, that defib thingy, more valium, cold compress to forehead, a few more valium plus xanax…NONE OF IT’S WORKING…HELP!!!!!