And The Votes Are Een!

Josh Norem AKA The Furrtographer has won the award for Best Pet Photographer in the Bay Area! We couldn’t be happier for Josh, and this little guy couldn’t be happier, either!

“Thank you SO MUCH for all your help!!! I love you guys and girls! i could not have done it without you!!!!!!! Seriously though, from the bottom of my heart and from all the kittens and puppies, thank you!! -JN”

(Photos by JN, natch.)

1. Thank you SO MUCH Cute Overload and everyone who voted! I can’t thank you enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so grateful for your support!

2. Robin Kiesel says:

Hooray for The Furrtogropher!

3. YAY!!!!! Standing Ovation here in Virginia!! :D

4. phred's mom says:

Kudos from NJ/PA also, Josh!
    We look forward to more of your
    super shots!

5. Thank you! I appreciate it so much!!

6. rokstarbear200 says:

SO happy 4 you Josh! love your work :)

7. Congratulations Josh :)

8. Congratulations, Josh Norem :D You earned it, my good man :D

9. Congratulations, Josh – so well deserved! You have made my head ‘asplode many many times over.

10. Thanks Sugitomo. I’ll make it asplode again the future too, CO willing.

11. Also here is my entire gallery of kitten pics, 187 of them in total starting with the bottle feeder above. Enjoy!!i=2373845475&k=ftg6c43

12. AWW :D Each picture is SO CUTE :D Makes me want to cuddle and botte feed each dear sweet little kitty :D

13. 6rabbits says:

Josh, I can barely handle this much cute all at once–but don’t stop!! Congrats!

14. 260Oakley says:

And there was much rejoicing. I shutter to think how we would have felt if you han’t won. :)

15. Now I see what they meant about the puns. Thanks Oakley!!

16. emmmjama says:

Three cheers for Josh!!! You’ve brightened many a dreary day for us COers Give this man a glass of kitteh and let’s celebrate.

17. Thank you emmmjama!!

18. Two points…
    1) Marmalade KITTEN. Being BOTTLE FED. 8O
    2) …How did you get those high-tech hovertexts??
    3) OK, well three points: Really rather good photography.

19. Thanks for the kind words, and the support Theo!

20. 13bodies says:

Woohoo! Concatulations!!!!!!

21. So glad to see you won, Josh! I don’t vote in a lot of online things, but when I do I vote for the best.

22. Thanks Renni!!! Thank you for taking the time to vote for me, I really appreciate it!

23. Doing the happy dance Josh won! Yeah!!!

24. emmberrann says:

Thanks, Josh, for your Brilliant peektures! Love Toni’s bebehs, all of them.

25. Thank you!!! Toni thanks you too :)

26. Kari Callin says:

Great job! Glad we could help you to a much deserved win! :D

27. Thank you Kari! It is so appreciated!

28. Josh, You Da Man!!!!

29. Congratulations on your well-deserved win!

30. Coffee Cup (now with more bunnies) says:

Knew you could do it! Those photos are really great. Purrfect even.

31. Well deserved, Josh! Congrats!

32. Thank you!

33. All I can say is, if I lived within 500 miles of the Bay Area I’d be on Josh’s doorstep right this minute, beggggging him to take pictures of my baby girl. Josh, a lot of photographers have the technical skill to take great pictures but you also have the passion and the gentle heart to work with animals. I’m so happy for you!! I love to see good things happen to good people.

34. Very nice of you to say Rachael! Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

35. If I also lived within 500 miles of the Bay Area, I also would be showing up on Josh’s doorstep and asking nicely if he could take pictures of our cats (my brother, his male friend and me), Badger and Dooley :D

36. Mary (the first) says:

YAY I love when the person I vote for, wins! Things are good all over!

38. Clairdelune says:

Congratulations, and thanks for the wonder of it all, Josh!!! Right now am still reeling from the sight of the bebeh marmie with the bottle… *momentarily overcome by the Qte*

39. rokstarbear200 says:

Niiiicceee!!!! I wonder what the others were like?

40. Five out of five marmie kitties agree: Josh is the best!