Your Turn

Sender-inner Daniela recently took this cartoonish photo when she caught her “little tigers in the kitchen” and was inspired to write her own caption:

“Emilie is screaming: MUUUUM! Luise is sitting on the table, again!
and Luise explains: NO! I am NOT. I am sitting IN THE BOX.”

We found that quite funny! Do you agree? Or, do you have one of your own?

8560886552_87a24dc1fe_b
Luise, black and white, female cat, European shorthair, 11 months and Emilie, brown and black, female cat, European shorthair, 8 months, both live with Daniela and her fiance’, in Dresden (Saxony).

Comments

1. Coffee Cup says:

“Muuuuuuum, Emilie’s practicing her James Brown impression again!”
    “I am teh Funkeh Drummaaaaaaa!”

2. All boxes MUST be sat in. It’s the law.

3. Emilie: “Muuuuum, Luise is looking at me again!!”

I love Daniela’s sense of humor. With those two little nut jobs, I’m sure she needs it. :)

4. Luise: Cattletail!

5. Coffee Cup says:

My new guy hasn’t done it. He’s expressed interest in the boxes, but to my knowledge, has not sat in one yet.

6. Emilie: NOT FAIR!! Luise got a box why don’t I have a box! Luise always get EVERYTHING!!!!

Luise: (wispering) Mom likes me best.

7. Emilie: I will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
    Luise: OMG, stop singing that song already!

8. wuyizidi says:

When I’m working on the computer and doesn’t want the cat to walk/lay down on the keyboard, I place a box on the desk next to the monitor. It works pretty well as a cat trap.

9. :lol: Two very much loved kitties, Luise, black and white, female cat, European shorthair, 11 months and Emilie, brown and black, female cat, European shorthair, 8 months, who keep their mom, Daniela and her fiance’, in Dresden (Saxony) entertained with their sweet little antics :lol:

10. I think Daniela nailed it with her suggestion. Ah, cats…

11. What is most striking about this picture is how quintessentially German their kitchen looks! From the white walls, “Quark” box, and modern radiator, to the Ikea table and chairs and the leather “schoolbag” on the right most chair. Now I’m a little homesick.

12. Oh, thank you soooo much for publishing °o°
    I’m glad to see that some other guys like it,too.
    And thanks for the grat comments. The captions are awesome! :D

13. @ CC: Is New Guy an addition to an-already existing Crewe? Or a loner?

(not “loAner”/ LONER)

if he’s an additional feline quadruped, it might be simply an issue of Waiting His Turn; y’know the other cats have not yet issued him his Certificate of Occupancy.

14. Amen ;-)

15. Coffee Cup says:

He’s both a loner and joining an existing crew. He’s the only cat, but he’s joining a bunny.

16. 8-O