Top Five Things Missy Shitepants Is Dreaming Of

Yes, that’s her name. But what can she be dreaming of as she takes ADVANTAGE of her hoomin’s lap? Photo submitted by Lisa H.

[Cat taking advantage of a hoomin- newsflash. -Ed]

1. Vote
    o Slashing teh hooman that gave her such a nasty, juvenile name.

2. Yeah, not cool.

3. My thoughts exactly!

4. Blue Footed Booby says:

That name made me snortlaugh most embarrassingly. Holy wow.

5. I had a fluffy polydactyl lap cat named Missy. She was awesome.

6. rescue gal says:

I think she is dreaming about having a new name.

7. katrinab73 says:

that’s what i was thinking!

8. dorswayze says:

I think she’s about to give her hoomin the ol’ Shitepants treatment…

9. What ? no ” all of the above ” option ?

10. I think she is dreaming about breaking up with her hair dresser.

11. Love the voting results! What fun for a website I simply adore. :-)

12. SlaveToCat says:

She is dreaming of running off with ME to Paris, and never comming back.

13. Or dreaming of coming to Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada and living with ME and our (my brother, his male friend and me) kitties, Badger and Dooley :D

14. The Original Jane says:

Gotta love how the Brits pronounce a word differently and make it sound okay’ish. (Shite rhyming with kite you know.)

15. The Original Jane says:

Oh goodie, I’m in the mod lounge for a word that Brinke used first!

16. She’s dreaming of getting even with her hooman for that name!

17. :lol: Yep with our help :lol:

18. Here’s $100, kitteh. Goes downs to citeh hall and change yur name.

19. How much would it cost to get kitteh here a cat passport to Canada?

20. OMG, the paws, THE PAWS.

21. phred's mom says:

Awful name. Slash that insensitive, puerile,
    sophomoric, etc., etc. hoomin STAT. If you
    won’t, I will.

22. Wow! Harsh McHarshpants much? I think her name is hilarious! Why y’all gotta be so judgey and puritanical? Long Live Missy Shitepants and her pro-poo humans!

23. Clairdelune says:

LOVE those big fuzzy slippers! I wonder if the pointy bits are in proportion… :-)

24. Look aagain,she’s not sitting on anyones lap.
    And she needs a name change and a new hairdresser stat

25. I think the name is pretty awesome. I have a tabbeh who does not fully clean his nether side and his nickname is Stinkyb*tt. I sing the song Smelly Cat as I clean him. :)

Kitteh looks well taken care of and has a good home and, it looks like, his own computer for checking out CO all the time!

26. rokstarbear200 says:

NICE NAME. If it was an option, I would say she was dreaming of slashing the whole neighborhood and biting all the dogs ;-)