Why You, I Otter…

Say, what’s the big idea of taking me from my mommy and poking and prodding and flashing me with that light thingy? Just for that, I shall unleash my Squeak of Furious Rage! There, that’ll show you.

Comments

1. Beware the glare of a behbeh ottare!

2. He sounds like a dog’s squeaky toy.

3. Almost as grumpy as grumpy cat…almost. But then the squeaking! I almost fell over from the bebeh squeaking.

4. theoriginalmel says:

And I shall call him Squeakins McGee. And I shall cuddle him all day.

5. Oh, hey, I know that little guy! He was on the news. They’ve named him Molalla (Mo for short) after the river. He had the whole news crew agreeing he’s just about the cutest thing ever.

6. The disapproval is strong in this one.

7. Lucy,
    respec. that was brilliant!

8. “Damn paparazzi!! Now I know how that Bieber kid feels.”

That is some PROFOUND disapproval.

9. Wish I looked that cute when I am feeling grumpy! :)

10. Madame X says:

Disgruntled, definition of.

Also SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

11. SlaveToCat says:

That clip was way too short to fit such a tall glass of cute. pouts pouts pouts

12. emmberrann says:

I second this. I want more bebeh otter. We should all rally and sign petitions, wait, I’ve got one right here somewhere….

13. Awwww. Can I take him home? Please? :-)

14. Reblogged this on Following the Shepherd and commented:
    Is this little fellow not adorable? I had to reblog this post from Cute Overload. They have great animal pictures and videos.

15. “I am NOT ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille!”
    Poor otterson..so tired. Being cute tuckers the leetle fellow out.

16. He was also on Zooborns recently. What a doll.

17. Andi in NC says:

good lord, that squeak!!!

18. After the squeaking, when they lift him over to the towel (0:43)? There’s an ever-so-soft lamb-like ba-a-a-a sound… [ded]

19. No wonder he’s so grumpy, I think bebeh otter swallowed a squeaky toy! Someone should help him get that out! ;-)

20. Oh GAHHHHHH *splodes in puffs of glitter*

21. The Original Jane says:

Oh boy, I guess I’ll have to take an unscheduled trip to Portland soon since it’s less than 2 hours from me. Thanks a lot!

22. joools in PDX says:

They’re still “babyproofing” the exhibit; call before you go to make sure he’s had his coming-out party!

23. The Original Jane says:

Thanks! I was wondering if he was on display yet.

24. Ferrety Xtina says:

Otterly rediculus. Let the pun party begin!

25. rokstarbear200 says:

I think I just melted…I NEED TO HUG THAT OTTER!!!

26. That’s some serious squeakage. Look out people–baby otter means business!