Revealed At Last!

A kitteh Who’s Who of CO. Yes, it’s true, CO is run by cats. And we’re ready for our close-ups! Can you guess ‘em all?

8528518073_01621d4254_b

8430131851_d427c48246_b

4564274827_dc6e4514e8_b

7783201716_0e363eb134_b

7611502232_811326c22d_o
Our cuteness protection program clients are: Violet by Anita B., Pierre by Josh Norem, Kitty nom via Pixdaus, Copper the cool kitty by Candie N., Pinecoon,  Mac by Yoko T.

Comments

1. fish eye no miko says:

1. Brinke
    2. Crazy Pants
    3. Meg
    4. Not that Mike The Other Mike (aka Nom Tom)
    5. Pyrit
    6. I don’t know this one…

2. 6 is Sharpy :)

3. Number 6 is our dearly beloved Sharpy, the Mod-God :)

4. …and if THAT is how you look, then it’s official: cats DO rule the world. :)

5. (or make it “Mod-Goddess”)

6. AAAAAHHHH! Kittehs!!! <3 <3 <3

7. Miss Tara says:

Yep. Cats rule the world. The Internet was invented for just that reason. All that stuff about DARPA was just a clever cover story.

8. I can’t believe you let cats rule CO..tsk, tsk. My cats certainly know their place…I am in charge…uh oh, they’re awake. (scurries away to fill cats’ bowls with sparkling water and fresh tuna come into kitchen)

9. I KNEW it!

10. Birdcage says:

I personally (and selfishly) always thought that Pyrit was for “parrot”, not for “pirate”. Argh, me mateys. I am disinclined to acquiesce to the rule of cats.

11. Coffee Cup says:

I got them right! Can there be a special entry for Teho?

12. I didn’t get the pyrit cat… I thought it was a hippy/stoner cat… heh heh…

13. ooh ooh – do a dog version!

my favorite game to play for myself is “What Dog Breed is this Person?”
    all my closest have a dog breed their very own :)

14. Uh…that should be “before the cats come into the kitchen.” Someday I will post a typo-free post. *sigh*

15. I think they are all great but the kitty is a great representation the biting wit of NOMTOM, it could ne the cover of the coffee table book.

16. fleurdamour says:

I think the finger bitey one must be Sharpy! Hence the name.

And the hippie cat with the headband struck me as NOMTOM but what do I know? He could also be one of the ones nomming things.

17. Catwhisperer says:

My, what a good looking crew! I guess we should’ve known that being cute is a job requirement at CO. ;)

18. Is Crazy Pants my cat? Looks just like him!

19. Love these LOL! I got them all but it took me a couple scrolls through! Also of course kitties run CO was there ever any doubt about that.

20. fish eye no miko says:

“the biting wit of NOMTOM”

LOL! Good one. (-:

21. It’s just how I always pictured him.

22. See? I’m not so scary!

23. I’m thinking we need an Honorary Marmie for Theo…

24. AWW :D I always thought that CO had to be owned and operated by kitties :D

25. Athena's mom says:

Pierre is one of the most beautiful kittehs I have ever seen.