The Fast ‘n’ The Furry-ous 6: My Favorite Thing!

8:00 AM—–Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 AM—–A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 AM—–A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 AM—Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 PM—Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 PM—–Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 PM—–Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 PM—–Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 PM—–Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 PM—–Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 PM—Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

8554992679_34fa8999ab_b
From The InnerTubes. Post text stolen borrowed from Claycord.com.

Comments

1. A cute, happy pupper! My favorite thing!

2. Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy!!

3. i need to look at this post at the start of every day, to adjust my attitude!

4. SlaveToCat says:

If only people could be this happy going to work.
    8:00 AM—–Get in car for an hour commute to work! My favorite thing!
    9:30 AM—–Sit in boss’s office explaining why late for work! My favorite thing!
    9:40 AM—–A walk around the office to find my stapler and desk lamp! My favorite thing!
    10:30 AM—Got rubbed and petted by the 87 year old HR Director! My favorite thing!
    12:00 PM—Work through lunch because the boss forgot to do his work on time! My favorite thing!
    1:00 PM—–Played with jammed copier! My favorite thing!
    3:00 PM—–Wagged my tail at the UPS driver! My favorite thing!

5. emmberrann says:

Eyebrow dots! My favorite thing!

6. emmmjama says:

EN-THU-SI-AS-MMM!!!!! I loves ya!!

7. Is that dog’s name Oprah?

8. *a standing O for Yaya* (with pom-poms)

9. sabrina rose says:

Yes! If only it were possible to turn this doggie’s joyous attitude into tablet form!! Slip a couple into everybody’s morning beverage – contagious happiness!!!

10. sabrina rose says:

P.S. The first tablet must go to Sad Fishie!

11. Desdemona says:

The Dog’s Diary is one half of the essay that has been around the InterTubes for a while now. The Cat’s Diary is the other half. It begins, “Day 983 of My Captivity. . . My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.” And so on.

12. Grinning little wiener dogs! My favorite thing! :D