Come On In! The Water’s Fine!

Looks a little crowded in there. Can we get you anything? Magazine? Bubbles? Rubber duckies that don’t keel over?

Fave Frame:

untitled
Vicki saw Kinako Papa’s YouTube video of a puppy getting his daily “tubby” and thought it was too cute not to share!

Comments

1. Talk about mellow . . .

2. He looks so comfy.

3. He looks like he’s high in the fave frame.

4. Oh wow. Now that looks comfy. Off to see if mom can fix me a tub with duckies. XOXO – Bacon

5. Translation of Japanese at end of video: “no rubber duckies were harmed in the making of this video”

6. Kari Callin says:

Bow wow-gon, take me away! ;)

7. oh my gosh

8. What an amazing doggie! I feel bad for being amused since he looks so…so…undignified. Then again, he doesn’t seem upset by his situation.

9. The Original Jane says:

Is that a special solution/soap or just dirty water?

10. wuyizidi says:

It’s a special hot springs solution. He has some kind of skin condition that normal medication alone is not helping, but finds relief now that he’s taking these special daily baths.

11. He has rubber duckies in his bath! *splort*

12. Oh my! This makes it all the more sweet that his parent is doing this! Dang. Allergies are acting up all of a sudden….

13. whawhawhatsis says:

Some of those Japanese hot springs really are amazing. I soaked in one that had so much iron in the water it was dark red, but my arthritic knee stopped hurting and worked perfectly for 3 weeks. Made me a believer, that’s for sure.

14. Doggeh is a good guy.

Also? the music is AWESOME.

15. Oh that’s great! I mean what the hoomins are doing for the pup, not the fact that he has the condition. I was wondering why they would be bathing him daily, thanks for the explanation! Also, there is some serious pup shrinkage going on – the tub looks so little compared to the pup when he’s not yet in, but somehow he fits in completely. I think someone might have “borrowed” Mary Poppins’ bag…

16. It’s so precious that he willingly climbs in his little tub. He’s a well cared for and well loved doggeh. Wonderful to see how good his humans are to him. And the rubber duckies just make me happy!

17. Stressfactor says:

Or the tub from the TARDIS….

18. twocityshibas says:

A Shiba Inu voluntarily getting into his bath??? And calmly sitting in his bath??? That’s just craziness.
    Good boy!

19. StormCat42 says:

I was pregnant when I was first stationed in northern Japan in a city called Misawa… Being VERY pregnant and very uncomfortable, someone suggested a dip in a hot spring… Not only did it feel faaabbbuuuulous, but the Japanese were amused that a young American was that pregnant and in the springs… We talked for what seemed like forever! (Several of them wanted to practice their English and wouldn’t let me speak in Japanese…) Man, did I feel good afterwards!!

20. The Original Jane says:

Thanks for the reply!

21. I was wondering the same thing!!! My girl wouldn’t voluntarily get in even if you paid her in all sorts of yummy human food!

Poor little guy – hope he’s getting some relief!