TINEE TABBEES TUSSLE!

Two tinee tabbees tenaciouslee taunting.

8557305251_7b31bb14c4_b
Two tinee tabbees tease time teetering on tough talk.

8557305489_3815c4b7a1_b
Two tinee tabbees tangled turmoil!

8557305617_893cc59d01_b
Tinee tawnee teammate’s tender touch touts truce, tie-tie time.

8558414362_0bac8ca778_b
Tinee tabbee tempest in a teapot tattle tail!

8557305365_65ca4ac1f5_b
This terrible twofer taken by the famous Fine Four-Legged Photographer!

Comments

1. ‘rocious cat fite!

2. victoreia says:

Stripey kitteh bellies!!!!!!1!!!! [ded]

3. victoreia says:

(Also, there are four sets of nommable earsies!)

4. Totally terrifying!

5. Fierce and ferocius felines! I’m so scared, I must cuddle my much larger kittehs.

6. th best part is that, to the kittehs, this is no drill this is live.

7. The Original Jane says:

Is the strawberry blonde a tabbie or a marmie? What’s the difference? I had a striped one like him when I was little.

8. Belleh spots have melted my brain.

9. the stripey kittehs are all tabbies, but the orange one is a marmie tabby.

10. the bite in the last pic looks totes serioux

11. He is both! A marmie for the marmelade color, tabby for the stripes. :D

12. YEAH Pyrit!! *standing up and wildly applauding*

13. (In a sing-song voice)- Somebody’s mummy needs to wash their face.

14. That gray referee is not really effective. Must be a scab from the lingerie league.

15. murkle46 says:

Yang!-Yang!-Yang!

16. Catwhisperer says:

I want to bury my face in that spotted orange belly!!!

17. A marmie tabbee??? Holy cow!! Must have!!! *thud*

18. BEST POST EVER

19. These little guys are so cute. When they aren’t trying to kill one another they sleep in a big pile :)

20. Josh triumphs yet again…these kitties are to die for so therefore *thud* !

21. emmberrann says:

Hmm- possibly only 2 sets? 2 sets=4 ears…

22. “I bite your face! Omnomnom!”

23. You want marmie belleh, eh? Well here’s your marmie belleh http://www.thefurrtographer.com/Other/Pet-portfolio/15987704_H82sxC#!i=2370981064&k=zgnQf2Q.

Josh, did this one puke right after that photo?

24. Starfish says:

So many “T”s! Pyrit’s prose is truly terrific in its unabashed usage of absolutely awesome alliteration!

Also, a beep for the socks-wearing kitty in the fourth pic.

25. Mary (the first) says:

(I count 4 sets also .. )

26. Mary (the first) says:

That brown tabbee in pic 3 has a real serious looking chomp going on, there! *kronsche* on his sibling’s ear!!

27. Perfect Teho bait, yet . . .

28. How do you not join them in the big kitty pile?!? That’s where I’d be…

29. Mini tigers in training! So adorable, you can practically feel their wiggling energy through the computer!

30. Be kinda fun if there was a puppy in the mix! :-)

31. oops wrote “p%ppy” again

32. Mary (the first) says:

will you never learn?? :D

33. I think that one had worms actually :(

34. Aww! This makes my day perfect. :)

35. eep.

I just thought he ate too much and was trying to work it off.

36. MaggieBee says:

Oh my goodness!! Not only is there a Mr White Paw-sockersons, but grey and MARMIE SOCKS :O :O :O

37. YUCK! I hope you were able to get rid of those nasty worms that were bothering that poor kitty!

38. Oh, I so want to cuddle and snorgle all four tabby kitties :D

39. :D

40. *Stevie Nicks voice* Will you ever win? Will you ever win?

41. emmberrann says:

Ok, ok, I get it!

42. Queen of Dork says:

I’m trying not to but I have to…I have to do this. I have to. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help myself. *hangs head in utter shame*

43. Queen of Dork says:

Pssssst. and Stevie has the same name as me… Stephanie. yay!

44. *JOINS THE STANDING OVAYSHE*

45. GUH! Baby fur belleh seam! *Burst!*

46. It’s a shame all catfights can’t be this adorable-I’d watch more reality TV.

47. victoreia says:

Hey! There’s my avatar!

48. Clairdelune says:

Don’t forget the delicious peenk toebeans…the pointy bits must be avoided, though.

49. Definitely going to have to steal your adorable little ginger kitten.

50. Oh I didn’t miss this. No worries. None.

51. thikns the saimz

52. Yeah, he’s practically got Marmie’s whole noggin in him mouf!

53. sew vishush.

54. Awwwww! I miss having kittens around. they’re WAY too adorable <3 Hahaha@kitteh biting other kittehs face!