Two tinee tabbees tenaciouslee taunting.

Two tinee tabbees tease time teetering on tough talk.

Two tinee tabbees tangled turmoil!

Tinee tawnee teammate’s tender touch touts truce, tie-tie time.

Tinee tabbee tempest in a teapot tattle tail!

This terrible twofer taken by the famous Fine Four-Legged Photographer!

1. ‘rocious cat fite!

2. the bite in the last pic looks totes serioux

3. thikns the saimz

4. victoreia says:

Stripey kitteh bellies!!!!!!1!!!! [ded]

5. victoreia says:

(Also, there are four sets of nommable earsies!)

6. Clairdelune says:

Don’t forget the delicious peenk toebeans…the pointy bits must be avoided, though.

7. emmberrann says:

Hmm- possibly only 2 sets? 2 sets=4 ears…

8. Mary (the first) says:

(I count 4 sets also .. )

9. emmberrann says:

Ok, ok, I get it!

10. Awwwww! I miss having kittens around. they’re WAY too adorable <3 Hahaha@kitteh biting other kittehs face!

11. Totally terrifying!

12. Fierce and ferocius felines! I’m so scared, I must cuddle my much larger kittehs.

13. th best part is that, to the kittehs, this is no drill this is live.

14. The Original Jane says:

Is the strawberry blonde a tabbie or a marmie? What’s the difference? I had a striped one like him when I was little.

15. the stripey kittehs are all tabbies, but the orange one is a marmie tabby.

16. He is both! A marmie for the marmelade color, tabby for the stripes. :D

17. Belleh spots have melted my brain.

18. YEAH Pyrit!! *standing up and wildly applauding*

20. (In a sing-song voice)- Somebody’s mummy needs to wash their face.

21. That gray referee is not really effective. Must be a scab from the lingerie league.

22. murkle46 says:

23. Catwhisperer says:

I want to bury my face in that spotted orange belly!!!

24. A marmie tabbee??? Holy cow!! Must have!!! *thud*

26. :D

27. These little guys are so cute. When they aren’t trying to kill one another they sleep in a big pile :)

28. How do you not join them in the big kitty pile?!? That’s where I’d be…

29. Josh triumphs yet again…these kitties are to die for so therefore *thud* !

30. “I bite your face! Omnomnom!”

31. You want marmie belleh, eh? Well here’s your marmie belleh http://www.thefurrtographer.com/Other/Pet-portfolio/15987704_H82sxC#!i=2370981064&k=zgnQf2Q.

Josh, did this one puke right after that photo?

32. eep.

I just thought he ate too much and was trying to work it off.

33. I think that one had worms actually :(

34. YUCK! I hope you were able to get rid of those nasty worms that were bothering that poor kitty!

35. Starfish says:

So many “T”s! Pyrit’s prose is truly terrific in its unabashed usage of absolutely awesome alliteration!

Also, a beep for the socks-wearing kitty in the fourth pic.

36. Mary (the first) says:

That brown tabbee in pic 3 has a real serious looking chomp going on, there! *kronsche* on his sibling’s ear!!

37. Yeah, he’s practically got Marmie’s whole noggin in him mouf!

38. Perfect Teho bait, yet . . .

39. Oh I didn’t miss this. No worries. None.

40. Mini tigers in training! So adorable, you can practically feel their wiggling energy through the computer!

41. Be kinda fun if there was a puppy in the mix! :-)

42. oops wrote “p%ppy” again

43. Mary (the first) says:

will you never learn?? :D

44. *Stevie Nicks voice* Will you ever win? Will you ever win?

45. Queen of Dork says:

I’m trying not to but I have to…I have to do this. I have to. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help myself. *hangs head in utter shame*

46. victoreia says:

Hey! There’s my avatar!

47. Queen of Dork says:

Pssssst. and Stevie has the same name as me… Stephanie. yay!

48. Aww! This makes my day perfect. :)

49. MaggieBee says:

Oh my goodness!! Not only is there a Mr White Paw-sockersons, but grey and MARMIE SOCKS :O :O :O

50. Oh, I so want to cuddle and snorgle all four tabby kitties :D

51. GUH! Baby fur belleh seam! *Burst!*

52. It’s a shame all catfights can’t be this adorable-I’d watch more reality TV.

53. Definitely going to have to steal your adorable little ginger kitten.

54. sew vishush.