And The Results Are EEN!

We’ve received lots of submissions for our latest CO Calendar Photo Assignment! Check the hover textules for deets n’ creditos.

8555946486_57faba868d_b

8554794219_7da588a2ea_b

8555846510_4da664938e_b

8554730109_f80a67c376_b

8554708115_7b93934aec_b

8554701449_925e979d02_b

8555794154_5ea9d77013_b(1)

8555785526_01b321b09a_b

8499232824_668869b313_b

8556576866_accb810e44_b

Comments

1. I don’t know about your guys, but i kinda want to see the Origami pieces made from these by Amanda’s co-worker!!

2. My thought exactly, doranyc. Origa-me please.

3. I think it’s time to make the page-a-day calendar in a post-it style.

4. 6rabbits says:

7th pic–Three years of hammies–YEA!!!!
    I save the ones I can’t bear to pass on and tape them to the cupboards behind my desk–my 4th gr. students get to choose from the rest! (We are a very “cute” classroom and each year there are more converts more to teh qte!)

5. Yay! My friends desk is #2

6. I wish you’d been my 4th grade teacher. My classroom was far from cute. :)

7. mindadale says:

Is her desk always that clean or was it cleared off for the picture? (I’m a little dubious…or maybe just very impressed!) :)

8. I just want to say: I love all you peeps. I’m feeling a bit harried lately here at work, and this has brought a smile to my face today…

9. I hope you have many more reasons to smile before the day is over. *hugs*

10. It does looks a cleaner than usual ;)

11. FOUR years of hams wall! :D

12. My desk kind of photos …I love it

13. Well I gotta tell ya. I just made a paper crane out of one of these bad boys and it wasn’t easy – the paper is very stiff. So hat’s off to Amanda’s coworker.

14. Hygienist puts C.O. calender pages her drawers. Is this one of Oprah’s favorite things ’cause…….

“Everyone open your pants because you’re all getting….CUUUUUTE OVERLOOOOOOAD CAAALLLLLINDER PAGESSSSS!!”

15. OMG! My first CO pic got picked! You cannot imagine how happy that made me. I ran around the office yelling “we’re famous, we’re famous.”. That silly doggie door made my day. Thanks CO!

16. Four years of hams!! LOVE IT!

17. Winter Foxes says:

This reminds me…does anyone have May 15, 2010…I lost mine in our last move and my husband and I were saving it since it’s the day we got married. If anyone has it and would be willing to part with it I would be extremely grateful :D

18. Lewis n' Clark says:

I would SO go to that dentist if every room had CO pics. I wouldn’t need laughing gas!

19. 6rabbits says:

YEAAAAAAAA! :-)

20. I loved that one too! Yay for hams.

21. 6rabbits says:

See, the world needs more cute! :-)

22. presenting the creepiest post ever…

23. Thank YOU!

24. how cool! I see my papillon Jay (who’s tongue hangs out) in a few of those collections! :P

25. I use my Cute Overload pages as note paper, and there are folks in my office who are deeply disappointed when they get a note from me on an ordinary yellow sticky. They make a point to mention that it wasn’t on a CO page!

26. I love the giant foam hand that says “we’re #4″! I gotta get me one of those.

27. Does anybody know how I can read the hovertext on a Kindle Fire? I feel like I’m missing out on so much!!

28. OMG! I thought I was the only one who did this!