Something Grumpy This Way Comes

You wanna walk on MY side of the street?

You gotta pay.

8533419736_512d0d3e3e_b
Namaste to FSJ. From ReadWriteWeb’s Facebook page and all that.

Comments

1. A very menacing look!

2. Is s/he wearing a beanie hat? Perhaps that’s why the menacing look. If you want to steal it, that is. The beauty of being a short-haired cat is that beanies don’t give you hat hair.

3. I’m askeered!

4. With the red hat, I thought he might be one of the cardinals of the Cat-olic Church. Maybe his guy got passed over. Again.

5. I’m the school bully!
    The classroom cheat.
    The nastiesy playfriend
    You ever could meet.
    I’ll stick claws in your fingers
    And shed on your feet…

6. crashnandicoot says:

Amen! Hilarious!

7. crashnandicoot says:

Dude with the red hat
    Giving us the big stink eye
    And no friendly tail.

8. SlaveToCat says:

You were told to supply chicken to the boss. Instead you sent her salmon. I am here to collect on what is owed. Where are the CURTAINS!

9. Bravo!

10. Double amen! :)

11. 260Oakley says:

…and if you are a Scottish Fold, you can use your ears to hook your beanie to your head. ;)

12. Coffee Cup says:

Omar comin…

13. Yikes! *turns around and heads back home, didn’t need to run that errand anyway*

14. Looks like Grinch is plotting to steal all of our toys and noms….

15. Love the hovertext.

16. What’s your quest?…

What’s your favorite color?…

What’s the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

17. Catwhisperer says:

The title of the post, alone, made me laugh. And then the adorably grumpy kitteh just keeled me! Such great photography, too. I love how everything BUT the kitteh is blurry, forcing you to look straight into those fearsome eyes!

18. SlaveToCat says:

giggle
    Clamp on Clamp off. The Clamper.

19. skippymom says:

My first thought when I saw him was that he is wearing a cardinal’s hat. I think he is grumpy because he didn’t like the result of the pope election.

20. Are whammy eyeballs the same as wackadoodle eyes? Just wonderin’.

21. *Whistles The Farmer in the Dell*

22. skippymom says:

They are different, but what makes them different is a secret.

23. EEEEP! *dives back into bed,pulls covers over head*

24. Miss Kitty says:

Blue… no, yelloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww…

25. Looks like Mr Smee giving a ‘yarrr’ look on behalf of Captain Hook

26. And might I add NO WHAMMIES!!!!

27. That’s EXACTLY what he looks like. ARRR!

28. Coffee Cup says:

It’s all in the execution.

29. To seek the Holy Grail….

Blue….

What do you mean? African or European swallow?

Huh? I…I don’ t know that.

(too funny)

30. Snerk.

31. I think just below the horizon, this kittie is riding a skate board OR he is in a basket on a little girl’s pink bicycle (you can tell he just SO thrilled!!)

32. Please tell me this wasn’t ‘shopped. I want to believe it’s real ‘cos it’s so, so funny.

33. While my last comment awaits modding in the lounge, I’d also like to add I think this guy looks like he went overboard on the ‘nip last night.

34. *Furiously taking notes and hoping this isn’t on the final exam.*

35. This is my new favorite “SOON” picture! :)

36. Me too. *cringe*

37. NONE SHALL PASS!

38. warrior rabbit says:

Threadjack: A co-worker sent me this about a kitty with no arm bones. :( It’s ok, he’s gonna have surgery.

39. Probably mad that he didn’t catch that seagull.

40. Dr. Emile Schoeffhausen says:

Indeed.

41. joools in PDX says:

The living embodiment of my fave emoticon: o_O

42. tommygirl says:

haha, best picture all week

43. Daniel Ben-Zvi says:

By the pricking of my paws, Grumpy Kitteh comes with claws…

44. 260Oakley says:

Cat got to have a code.

45. AWW :cry: Poor kitty :cry: I am so glad to hear he is going to have surgery to help him walk and hopefully he will soon go to a loving forever home :)

46. :lol: Good one, Daniel Ben-Zvi :lol:

47. i am so in love with this baby…..I laughed out loud at this one.

48. Sad story but with a happy ending to come. I’m just so thrilled that hoomans value his life enough to get him fixed up.

49. lol…..funny 260…..

50. :)

51. hey skippymom –
    in a related story? I saw a post on Henri ‘s page (the black, existentialist Frawnsche cat) which said something to the effect of “All of you quit voting for me for Pope. I don’t like wearing little hats.” :)

Loved It.

52. Poor sweet baby. I’m glad that he’s at least happy at this stage and that they’re looking at a permanent fix for him.

53. That’s Saint Hilarius, I’ll have you know. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Hilarius

54. Bill Bijnder says:

This guy has swagger; or so he thinks–notice the clever squint on the right eye, he’s working it babe, oh yea, he’s working it.