Soccer Secrets

What makes a great goalie? Alertness. Agility. Enthusiasm. Lots of enthusiasm. Way too much enthusiasm. But most important, the ability to track the ball like a magnet and never let it past you. And also enthusiasm.

Comments

1. I LOVE the dance of anticipation.

2. Well well, if it isn’t Iker Corgisillas himself!

3. those little tappy feet!

somebody out there gets to play with that dog!
    but it’s not me :(

4. I’m ready! Throw the ball ! Come on throw the ball !
    Throw the ball! Throw it ! Please throw the ball !
    I GOT IT !
    Throw the ball ! Throw the ball !
    Throw the ball! Throw it! Throw the ball !!!!!!!!

5. rescue gal says:

I don’t know why I am commenting. I am speechless. I don’t know how to process what I just saw.

6. The face of true happiness. :D *tappity-tap-tap*

7. Stressfactor says:

I lof the leetle feets!! I am comatose with teh cute!

8. fleurdamour says:

The giant ears make great goal posts.

9. fleurdamour says:

And how he bounces on all four legs at the same time near the end.

10. corgis. definitely part tigger.

11. also known as: “PUT ME IN, COACH!!”

12. for a lil’ stubby-laig’d guy (gal?) he (she?) shor haz sum intimidatingly awesome footwork skillz !!!!

(the speed of those alternating feet reminds me of the uber-fast folks I’ve heard at an auction a few times…)

13. I laughed so much! Even after watching it a few times. In fact, the more I watch this, the harder I laugh. Just love it!

14. To be 1/5 as happy as a corgi. THAT would be a good life.

15. Carla Oliveira says:

Holy cow. I almost passed out laughing. Instead I’m crying so hard my ab hurts. And the reference to Tigger!!! LOL

16. He knows to warm up before exercise – smart guy!

17. Max Stubbular has lost his mind.

18. I know! that’s when my brain exploded.

19. fleurdamour says:

And the panting! Lol!!

20. i love how his ears bounce a little when he does the jumping parts!!!!!! :D

21. That’s my goal in life too. The joy – it is contagious. :)

22. Ok, I have my eyes dried now after laughing so hard. I got my 1st Corgi two years ago; she also does the anticipation dance and I can tell you she doesn’t miss a beat. She is the smartest, fastest little puppy I’ve ever had. Too adorable for words. Thanks for sharing. It is so good to start the day with a smile.

23. oh, the stomping!… only exceeded in cuteness by the stamping!

24. I just…. have no words. From beginning to end. Oh my god.

25. I hear Chage and Aska playing in the background :D I love that song! Saaaay yeeess!

26. I am completely UNDONE by the jumping up and down on little tiny legs! *thud*

27. this seems to ‘splain the video quite well.

28. victoreia says:

Soooooo, not just marmies, then? (I have two marmies now…. 8-O )