O Great Hoomin Bestower Of Chicken….

Please rain the goodness down upon me.

8548712859_d73763c120_b
(*Stole borrowed most of the post concept from Saya.) Submitted by The Norem of Joshness.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

You don’t have to aim. Just toss the chicken. I’ll find it.

2. This cat is awesome. Please, just give him some chicken!

3. “The Norem of Joshness” — hilarious!

4. SlaveToCat says:

I’ll get you KFC if you let me run my fingers through your beautiful fur.

5. phred's mom says:

. . . you get the chicken, I keep the krunchy stuff.
    win- win!!!!

6. Feed me or it’s curtains for the curtains..

7. Did Norem of Joshness win?????

8. Clairdelune says:

Isn’t he gorgeous? That fur looks like silk. And those cute white back feets poking out from the grey floof… kitty, you can have a whole chicken!! Minus the bones, of course.

9. I’ll rain down on him a torrent of belly rubs and kisses until he’s ready to yodel.

10. And you know the hovertext completely incapsulates exactly what this kitteh is actually thinking. You can read it in the eyes:” I might pretend to beg for your stoopid photo, but really you know I own you.”

11. I second that, Clairdelune :D *Placing deboned whole chicken on a crystal platter in front of this dear sweet kitty with a crystal bowl full of kitty milk*

12. humminbirdie says:

cataloons!!!

13. That cat’s a bit Kitlerish.

14. I need this cat. Seriously. Not want…need! I will even splurge on the organic, free-range chicken at the co-op if I can have this cat immediately.

15. Goggies will try to sh*me you into feeding them with their big mournful eyes. Kittehs will just give you an ultimatum. Both methods appear to be effective. :)

16. You’re beautiful kitty but I already have 2 greedy guts vying for my chicken.

17. emmberrann says:

Are we going to have to lobby for a Norem of Joshness coffee table book, too? I think we are, yes, we need to get a petition started. I have a pencil around here somewhere….

18. They announce the winner next week, so I’m still waiting. :(

19. I had never thought of a coffee table book. Maybe one of these days :)

20. He is up for adoption in San Francisco – I don’t suppose you are in the Bay Area?

21. And we may have to add him to Theresa’s Invisible Stable of Interdimensional Husbands™, right behind NOMTOM.

22. emmberrann says:

Agreed. Sign me up.

23. I found him! His name is Sneakers, and he’s 7 years old. Here’s his description on Petfinder:

“Sneakers is one of the friendliest, sweetest big guys you’ll ever have the pleasure of meeting! He loves nothing more than hanging out with you, usually draped over some part of your body. He is a kitten trapped in a cat’s body- he plays like crazy, then crashes for a nap. He also plays fetch with hair bands or rubber bands, sometimes leaving them right in a row when he’s done.”

For those of you in the Bay area who might want to give this boy a home, hopefully this link will work:

It’s worth following the link to see Josh’s other two photos of this cutie!

24. Sign me up too!

25. fleurdamour says:

He has a shaggy forelock like a highland cow! Or he’s wearing a toupee.

26. Which makes me think of “Thank goodness for the Venetians, or it’d be curtains for all of us.”

27. Nice find Berg! Yes, he is available through Wonder Cat Rescue in San Francisco. A very sweet and playful kitty. He was actually trying to catch a hair band in this photo.

28. * rimshot *

29. I’m single! :)

30. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I believe that may be his tailio.

31. John Wheeler (Johanan Rakkav) says: