It’s not Jacuzzi, It’s Jacozy

Are you ready for some “me time”? Then come relax and rejuvenate at Pleasing Paw Day Spaw. Our refreshing puppy pool will make you feel brand new.

Via Wicker Paradise. Yes, it is.

Comments

1. skippymom says:

I demand that one of these be installed in the Mod Lounge.

2. skippymom says:

But then again, it would be pretty crowded because we would all be yelling “pupp*” randomly just to get sent there.

3. ME NEXT! ME NEXT!

*ahem*
    sorry. tried to control myself.

ain’t happ’nin.
    EEEEEE!!

4. I could use a chair full of puppehs right now!!!!

5. No fair!! She has 10 and I don’t have any!! [pouty face]

6. phred's mom says:

Guess who’s gonna have to be dragged
    kicking and screaming from there!

7. Clairdelune says:

You beat me to it! I was going to post that myself! [very pouty face]

8. Coffee Cup says:

We need to enhance the yawning one on the right!

9. Clairdelune says:

OMG, 10 licky puppehs with 10 waggy tails!!!! Add 10 purrink kittehs, and that’s my idea of Heaven.

10. skippymom says:

But you have ten cats and she probably doesn’t have any!

11. 260Oakley says:

Always loved those pupasan chairs. They are very difficult to get out of, though.

12. I’ll bet that feels so warm and snuggly… *sigh of happiness at that thought*

13. Oh you have to go all technical on me???

14. skippymom says:

Every day I think, ‘ceejoe has ten cats and I only have four. That’s not fair.”
    But I keep it to myself.

15. Yes and cuc*mber!!

16. And Roger M1ller!!

17. I sit in awe, Oakley! :-D

18. I’m shopping for new living room furniture at the moment, I think this beats the La-Z-boy chair hands down!

19. skippymom says:

Oh, the sh*me!

20. I was thinking Jacuddly myself. Do they sell these at Pier One?

21. What a great stress-mitigation therapy idea! Set up the puppy chair at a busy mall and charge shoppers $5/minute to be ensconced in puppies. Scooping uber-relaxed patrons out of the chair after their session with a spatula would be, of course, an extra charge.

22. Wonder if they could offer gr8pe c0cktails in teh Mod Lounge…

23. SQUEE*E!

24. I almost pet the damn screen, they look so soft and floofy! I’m putting that on my Christmas List!!

25. Isn’t that what they call a “Puppasan” chair?

26. And Boy-Chicken-Atoos!

27. Is she nekkid under there? 8O

28. This woman has clearly died from the cute. Serves her right! Grrrrr, (Yes I’m jealous. How can you tell?)

29. I would love to cuddled up under that blanket of puppehs right now. Be the best nap I ever had.

30. *Secretary, could you please file this in the folder marked
    “didn’t get the Memo” ???? Thank you so much.

(all in luuuuuuuv, Theresa!! JK)

31. verr’ nicely dun, they-uh.

32. *grins*

33. twue, twue.

34. EVERY day, you do BOTH of those two things, sk’mom???

*peers at you over cat’s-eye-rhinestoned spectacles*

35. *brings over a nice warm white jacket with looooooooooooooooooong sleeves for tracylee….*

36. sh@me: y’all got NUN uvvit.

(‘n Ah still luuvs ya)

37. Sure looks that way. If it hasn’t been done already, how about a calendar of beautiful women with, ah, “strategically placed” puppehs, kitties, whatever?

38. I”m jealous of her long legs too.

39. I really hope that wasn’t one litter, poor mama.

40. warrior rabbit says:

The girl in the picture sits in “awwwwwww.”

41. I wonder if she´s *wearing anything* under that lovely puppy fur coat…. ;)

42. Firdie, you might need to bring a face mask so that tracylee isn’t nomming every single earsie there. ;) In fact I’m pushing her outta the way to sit in the chair. I promise not to steal any puppersons….*fingers crossed behind the back*

43. Only her hairdresser knows fer shur….

Signed,
    See 1970s hair products TV commercials….

44. uh HUUUUUH, sher — yewbetcha

45. victoreia says:

Sadly, the puppehs seem to be “not included.”