It’s a G-g-g-ghost!

In what could have been a scene from a scary movie, this kitten’s sixth sense saw signs of paranormal activity, triggering a basic instinct to attack the poltergeist with its jaws. Wait until you see what lies beneath — you’ll scream just like the others!

PS: In honor of the surprise ending, I’ve hidden the titles of twelve horror or suspense movies in this post (OK, one’s a comedy). Can you find them all? (answers in comments below)

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Thank goodness! I was afraid it was the evil Toe Monster!

2. Me too! Surprise ending for sure…was CERTAIN it was a hooman playin’ footsie ^_^

3. Ahh, I see you have been engaged in a deadly game of cat and also-cat!

4. TUM? :D

5. PS: BWAHAHAHA!

It’s all fun and games, people and cats, until TineeTabbee™ grows into a 20-lb. bruiser, and STILL DOES THE SAME THING. *ouch, cut it OUT, Dante!*

6. HAW

7. Playing in a bed near you this summer: Cat Wars Episode 1: Attack of the Clone.

8. Is that a Bengal?

9. For Tum:

TEENIE TINIE TABBIE TERRORIZING TEENIE TINIE TABBIE

10. Speaking of movie titles… (he said innocently, while surreptitiously pointing at the URL of this post)

11. Okay so far I found nine.
    Hmmmm!

12. Okay I take that back I found eleven.

13. Hint: Make sure you include the post title. :)

14. skippymom says:

That is the scariest surprise ending I have ever seen.

15. I am still missing one of them. I like that they are all scary movies too.

16. Okay I found them all I had not seen that last one so didnt recognize the title right off. I am completely impressed NTMTOM

17. Next time the other kitty needs to remember to cut some eye holes in the sheet!

18. Found ‘em! And I don’t even like movies! :D

19. TINEETABBEE

20. AAAAAHHHH!!!

21. He doesn’t want to be mistaken for a Ku Klux Kat.

22. Blue Footed Booby says:

The land-manatee I live with is like a scrotum-seeking missile. I de-cat my room before I go to bed every night and then close the door, but sometimes she’ll hide somewhere, and then come out after the lights go out. Every time this happens she leaps up onto my bed and plants her front paws into my nards. She doesn’t attack toes, but honestly I think that would be an improvement.

23. 11… *tapping fingers*

24. Found 11 on my own. Found the 12th with a hint from here.

25. ANSWERS TO CHALLENGE (Don’t read this if you still want to guess!):

sɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ‘ɯɐǝɹɔs ‘ɥʇɐǝuǝq sǝıן ʇɐɥʍ ‘sʍɐJ ‘ʇsıǝbɹǝʇןod ˙ʇɔuıʇsuı ɔısɐq ‘ʎʇıʌıʇɔɐ ןɐɯɹouɐɹɐd ‘subıs ‘ʍɐs ‘ǝsuǝs ɥʇxıs (ǝɥʇ) ‘ǝıʌoɯ ʎɹɐɔs ‘ʇsoɥb

26. Thank you, thank you. The proprieties, at all times. :D

27. Got twelve, got twelve! Muahhhaaaahaaa! :mrgreen:

28. Heee!

29. 8O

30. Björn Giesler says:

…also “It” :-) So it’s actually 13…

31. Ghost, Scary Movie, Sixth Sense, Saw, Signs, Paranormal Activity, Basic Instinct, Poltergeist, Jaws, What Lies Beneath, Scream, The Others. (And I swear I didn’t peak!)

32. Don’t think so– their bodies and faces are too rounded. And look at the fat tail! I suspect they are Maru-like kitties– nonfolded Scottish folds.

33. Good lord, peek, not peak.

34. wuyizidi says:

What about Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace?

35. And how beautiful are they both?! What exquisite, insanely gorgeous and symmetrical markings on the little one! I’m breathless! :)

36. I was so busy counting movie titles I almost forgot to watch the video. I got all but one (the serrated-edge tool).

37. I found them all and I’ve seen them all except number 4.

38. Well done – masterfully hiding all those titles in there. My inner puzzle monster salutes you!!

39. Mary (the first) says:

I don’t watch anything scarier than the kitteh wars shown here, so I missed the whole concept of the movie titles. But, I am impressed with NTMTOM’s ability to turn his lettering upside down! yikes..

40. Got all twelve too. I had eleven right away and figured out number twelve after the hint.

41. yeeeeeee HAW

42. ooooooh Mike your note at 11:39 above,
    is SO SURREPTITOUS (?sp?) I ALMOST didn’t SEE it at ALL!!!!

*makes spooky wispy ghosty sounds*

*giggles*

43. 8-O

44. “dignity. ALWAYS ‘dignity’!!!”

45. “Hi. I”m Larry. This is my brother Darryl; and this is my Other Brother Darryl.” :)

46. PS: j’aime la musique, ici!!

47. I feel like there’s actually 13 and I”m missing the incidental one.

48. Thank you! I was up to 11 until you mentioned the post title! :)

49. wendy snow-lang says:

Don’t forget The Other, a Thomas Tryon novel made into a 70’s film. Very scary!

50. wendy snow-lang says:

That’s number 14!

51. 8O All I can about that is that you must say “YE-OW-OW-OW!” every time, Blue Footed Booby 8O

52. :lol: Typical kitty fun :lol:

53. Knew there was another in there somewhere!!

54. The trick ending had me in stitches! ;)

55. Possibly not just your feets that are blue, either.

*shifty eyes*

56. Clevair!!!

57. Blue Footed Booby says:

This made me snortlaugh. :D

58. And culture. So says Sam the Eagle.

59. Alverant says:

Which one was the comedy? Those were all horror movies.

60. Yeah, my cat gets after my feet like that.

61. HAW

62. Laura DragonWench says:

Scary Movie. It was the comedy that tried to parody Scream and other horror movies of the time (many of which are the titles hidden in this post).

63. 6rabbits says:

“Land-manatee” Bwwaaa haaa ha haaaa :lol:

64. this is just like our cat saffi, except she does it with toes under the bed covers lol