Duuuuuuuuuuuude!

Everything is, like, so super green.

This girl iguana is Stoney. She was totally trippin’ to be outside, so Abby G. captured the moment.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Oddly, a happy critter is cute no matter what kind of critter it is!

2. She’s very pretty!!

3. Kari Callin says:

Sing along everyone!

“I’m looking over… an iguana in clover… that I overlooked before!

Her mouth is open, her skin is all grey, if she would bite you, you’d be in some pain!

No need explaining, she’s had some taming, and is someone Abby adores!

I’m looking over… an iguana in clover… that I overlooked Be-fooore!” ;D

4. WIN!! :D

5. you guys have THE best animal pictures ever. Bar none. Internet’s closed, cause it’s inna bag, Cuteness overload!! >^^< <^< and others I can’t make here in WP…:)

6. in a scaly, iguana-ish kinda way!!!

7. YAY for Abby and Stoney!!! They’re, like, TOTALLY groovy, man :)

8. Mary (the first) says:

Now I’m going to have that song in my head ALL day .. thanks, Kari! :D
    p.s. I just noticed her little tooth on her tongue. .that’s what it is, isn’t it?

9. Norbertsmom says:

LOL – can anyone say earworm? :-)

10. “Wasssssssuuuuuppppp?”

She’s a real purty iguana, as iguanas go. :)

11. Ah-cha-cha-chaaa…

12. I got to hold an iguana on my last trip to Mexico: it was someone’s tame pet, posing for pictures with tourists. I have to say: it was surprisingly soft and pretty friendly. It was cause to rethink my previous EEEEEPiness about our reptilian compadres.

13. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Fird, everything OK? I can’t contact you on FB.

14. Anneother says:

I second that !

15. lisaLASSIE says:

Applause for masterpiece, thank you!!!!

16. Triple rainbow!

17. HI I’m ok but no, the FB thing is all jacked up I’ve been trying to open it for about two hours now. Thx for asking. Can you/ NOT in FB/ still send me a regular email at my Google and maybe let some other folks/ FB understand? There’s a definite glitch and
    I’ve tried everything except giving them a mobile ph. # (which I don’t have) and scanning my govt ID card (which ain’t NEVER happenin ‘ over the Internet). I found a security fb page with a whole bunch of folks/ similar problem messages/ non access to their profiles. I hope that after midnight / servers reset … MAYBE this glitch might be cleared up??? not sure. thx again for asking

18. izzit b’c I never do none of that there Mary Jane, that I don’t see no rainbows????

Do I need a set of three-D glasses????

Signed,
    Puzzled.

19. Bravo!

20. Starfish says:

This one looks decidedly less pesky than the ones that hang out around my neck of the woods. It’s probably the big ol’ :D smile.

21. I could be completely wrong with this, but the only time that my turtle opens his beak is when he feels threatened, ie ready to bite. So perhaps whoever took this picture got really lucky that (s)he left unharmed ;-P

22. pupfanatic says:

Oh man…I was JUST gonna write that.

So, I third it.

Also, that critter is saying: “That’s like…you’re opinion, man.” (Get it?)

23. Someone inhaled.

24. Just totally LOVE the captions!
    Kari, your song was also way cool
    Terri from Indy

25. Ali-Baba says:

It’s Ruuuuby Rod! Lelu and Corbin can’t be far away!