You’re a Creep, Peep

No, I’m not your mother, kid. Your mother is out in the barn, with all your brothers and sisters. Now, can I get a little sleep here?

It’s enough to make ya swear off chicken nuggets, Jack B.

1. Elizabeth says:

The cat is soooo annooooyed… that it’s going to move two inches away. It’s like when girls are like “Stoooop tickling me, I’m running (half a foot) away from you!”

2. :) Yes, it could obviously get away if it wanted to.
    Also, what a beautiful cat!

3. Isn’t he? I just love cats with big ROUND heads.

4. Related to Maru, no doubt. :)

5. AWW :D The little chick just wants to snuggle under that cat’s soft fur for warmth :D

6. SlaveToCat says:

I want to snuggle under the cat’s soft warm furry belly with a little chick to keep me company.

7. Yeah, because who could say no to that soft round belly?

8. “No, I just don’t want to snuggle!”

9. fleurdamour says:

Countdown to chicken dinner.

10. It’s like when you’re on a diet and a chocolate brownie keeps chasing you…

11. :) most xcellent ^oo^

12. I LOL’d! Thanks!

13. Norbertsmom says:

LMAO – hate it when that happens.

14. winner winner chicken dinner or whatever charlie sheen said during his crazy meltdown.

15. dolphin815 says:

I believe it went: “TIGER BLOOD! I AM SPARTACUS! *snorts coke* WINNING!”

16. That quote became famous from the movie 21 starring Kevin Spacey.

17. Pacifist kitteh is a lover not a fighter! He eats tofu kibbles and listens to Phish but does not eat fish.

18. “If that camera wasn’t on me, you would soooooo be a snack.”

19. MinglesMommy says:

That and “This is just HUMILIATING. I hope none of my friends walk by. I’ll never live it down.”

20. dolphin815 says:

Exactly what I was thinking when he looked at the human behind the camera. Well, that and “Why are you not doing something about this?! Save me!”

22. :)

23. Awww, big tabby looks like my father’s Alex. Such a sweetie.

24. victoreia says:

“Get away from me, kid! Ya bother me!”

25. after a good ten min researching, I WANTED but really could not seem to locate the clip of the inimitable Mr. Fields delivering that line — although I did find descriptions of which film and to which character it evidently was said. But evidently he used it and subsequently both Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn “borrowed” the line and the accent ….

“Go away kid, ya bother me.”

— W.C. Fields

(1880-1946), (William Claude Dukenfield) U.S. actor and comedian – classic line spoken to on-screen nemesis Baby Leroy;
    his films include It’s a Gift (1934) and David Copperfield (1935).

Found Here

26. victoreia says:

I was mostly hearing Foghorn Leghorn…… (Although, ircc, he usually said “son,” not “kid.”)

27. Hummm a cat who is scared of chick, is it’s name Rajesh Koothrapkitty?

28. :D
    I’ll bet he is in fact a soft kitty…..

29. SlaveToCat says:

Poor kitty can’t remember if he ate the chicks mother or not. Oh the guilt trips kids try to pull.

30. “But I just want to nestle under your wing.” “I regret to inform you I don’t HAVE a wing.” “I’m sure something under there is close enough.” “I said I don’t have a wing!!!”

31. *snicker*

32. SlaveToCat says:

I feel so bad for the kitty. He looks like he doesn’t feel good and just wants to take a nap and the little chick is his nurse. Chickey is all like can I get you some tuna or fancy feast. How about some milk, or some magazines, change the channel? Would you like the shades up or down. Are you warm enough, want a blanket. Are you sure you don’t want some fancy feast or how about a big bowl of chicken soup for that flu you got??

33. such a good description.

34. A chick offering chicken soup?? LOLOL!

35. *snerk* well perceived, Paul! I didn’t notice that —

36. Which goes to prove the old saying- It’s not the size that counts as long as you know how to use it. ;)

37. Peep peep-peep-peep Peep Peep peep-peep-peep Peep Peep peep-peep-peep

If I were that kitty I wouldn’t resist those peep snuggles.