Cat Weaving 101

Folding laundry has the potential to drive one insane. So why not take up a more reasonable pastime,  like cat weaving. They tend to be quite pliable after lying in the sun all day.
8510617427_22dabd35ec_b
Wizard and Barnabas, s”napped” by Lori C., who informs us, “Here is a picture of my cats foregoing their laundry duties!”

Comments

1. emmberrann says:

It looks like these cats are fulfilling their catly laundry duties to me. Aren’t the responsible for redistributing cat floof over as much warm wrinkly clothing as possible?

2. emmberrann says:

*they

3. SlaveToCat says:

Sandra Lee’s Semi Homemade Laundry Basket Spring Vacation is an 83.7% cost savings over a traditional toes in the sand trip to Aruba this winter season.

4. murkle46 says:

Long Siamese kitty is long.

5. Slackers, every one of em!

6. Madame X says:

Front kitteh has loooooong legs.

Like a model.

Or a frog.

And, because someone had to…

We are Siamese if you please…
    We are Siamese if you DON’T please…

7. Birdcage says:

We are si-am-ese, if you ple-ase ……
    We are si-am-ese, if you don’t please ….
    Now we’re looking over our new domicile.
    If we like we stay for maybe quite a while.

8. Birdcage says:

DANG Madame X! We must have been typing at the same moment.

9. 260Oakley says:

Static Cling-ons

10. Most excellent cat names for what is obviously a pair of evil geniuses.

11. Kittehs basking in the sunlight = definition of happiness.

12. Those gams!

13. You both maybe should stay out of my head, the ceiling is low.

14. Kitty origami?

15. Whatever these cats were supposed to be doing, they are doing it right!

16. Because you don’t pick up enough cat hair on your clothes from what is floating in the air.. these kitties make sure there is plenty deposited before they go up on the hangers.

17. loribelle says:

This makes me think of the “Faith” George Michael video (the one w/ all the models.)

18. Oh, sweet jeebus! That chin! Those toes! *THUD*

19. Clairdelune says:

Exactly!! My kitty is very conscientious about redistributing cat floof on clean laundry. Especially the darker clothes.

20. Clairdelune says:

Ballet dancer gams. That Siamese should have a Russian name – Madame Catlova? Or is it a Monsieur Cattinishikov?

21. So right. That right there looks like one heckofa sublime nap!

22. They look like giant knitting needles.

23. agreed.

24. also it’s a basket so clean and new it oughtta be from Maru’s human’s house ….

25. Jinx Clark says:

WooHoo! My grandnephew kitties made it to CuteOverload! WTG! Lori, send some pics of their bat ears too.

26. Wait…. Isn’t their job pressing the laundry ? That’s what my kids have been telling me.

27. AWW :D Wizard and Barnabas are two sweet kitties you have as great-grandnephews, Jinx Clark :D I hope you will see many many pictures of them for years to come :D

28. Those long skinny legs crack me up…so funny!

29. MinglesMommy says:

OMG… so fabulous!!!!

30. Such typical Siamese attitude. We exist only to pamper them.

31. Mesers!

32. I was thinking cat knitting or spinning rather than weaving…

33. sabrina rose says:

Ballerina legs!

34. No no, they’re siamese so those are chopsticks

35. Maybe you should help then to learn how to relax, they’re so tense!!!

36. Ok, honestly, I am a college graduate. Seriously. Real campus, real degrees and everything.

37. a-yup.

38. Ekaterina Ihassaflayva! :D (Catloaf-va works too….)

39. You beat me to it Madame X.

I LOVE that movie (my dog is Lady) and have a piar of wooden siamese cats on my wall that I had to buy because when my husband and I saw them we both started singing that song :)

40. Meezers!!