Product Recall Notice

Due to a production error, a recent batch of our popular Khittman’s Sampler contained only gray kitties, and not the assortment indicated on the ingredients label. We regret any inconvenience cased by this error.

Via Sin Amigos.

Comments

1. Hmmm. Factories often sell seconds off at a good price. I’d gladly take an assortment like this. (The fact that the box is a Friskies box is highly apropos, I think.) I can just hear (& feel) the purring going on!

2. Harumph…as the mother of 2 gray kitties, I can assure they are never an error! Although sometimes they are a bit of an inconvenience! :))

3. Once A Fish says:

I’m with you there, amyliz! I specifically picked all the grays out of a rescue litter to come live with me!

4. ( sung to the tune smoke on the water)
    Da da daaaa …da da dadaaaa
    Smooooke colored kitties!
    Kitties in the box….

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

Look at all those larval land manatees! Flufffluffflufffluff

6. emmberrann says:

Ded, ded, ded. Stick a fork in me, I’se done. Ya gotsme agin, NTMTOM! And how’s the coffe table book coming?

7. SlaveToCat says:

Now we know what was inside Pandora’s box.

8. Release the hounds! … wait. Release the kittehs!

9. Well, since nobody else wants them, just send them to my house.
    Espesh the little one on the bottom left, looking right AT ME!

10. jlamusings says:

I admit a weakness for marmies, but as a proud servant of a very sweet little grey kitteh now, I must agree with the other posters: no error at all. :-) *buries face in purring box o’ fluffy cuteness*

11. Baby Blorps.

12. Instead of returning marmie-free box, I will keep them and keep ordering more and more boxes o’ kittehs.

13. Ti…
    Ti…
    Ti…
    *faints*
    *applies defibrimalator to sefl*
    TINEEEEE TABBEEEEES!

14. 260Oakley says:

I’ll take them. I can always use some extra grey matter.

15. You’ve got enough punning grey matter as it is, Oakley ;)

16. If you’ll be my Smokey, I’ll be your Bandit.

17. Will gladly take the whole lot off your hands at 20% discount.

18. I don’t know, the two in the back seems marmish (guess they’re cream though, but you could always turn up the hue!)

19. I showed this to my Mom, who is the most Qte-immune person I know, and she went: “Wh—? Wh—? JeeeZ! Wh—?”

20. Gah!!!! That will be my song for the day!

21. humminbirdie says:

no crunchy frog either? what about cockroach clusters or anthrax ripple? no?

well, i’ll settle for the Friskeh Kittehs. thanks!

22. humminbirdie says:

mod lounge! pass the coffee and a chocolate croissant, pleez :)

23. Clairdelune says:

Oakley, just when I think you could not top yourself, you just go and do it. :-)

24. Clairdelune says:

I’ll take the whole box, please. I’ve just redecorated the kitty room and grey will do very nicely. I will have to work on getting a wider lap, though, can’t leave any kitty out… *smiles thinking about the purrinks..*

25. It’s a box of Happy Cats!!!! Well, before they learned to smile anyways ;P Smile kittehs! Smile!

26. Why yes, you know there’s always at least one cream centre in every box.

27. (giggle that T.U.M. has applied the defibrimalator to sef-l)

28. ok GUyyyyyz !!! Broken-RECO”RD time!!!

“LOOK AT THE URL!!!! LOOK AT THE URL !!!”

*walks away, shaking hed*

29. ;oD

30. YAY sumbuddy saw the URL

31. Same here, Saffron :D

32. Ummm. Careful, otherwise the “factory” will be spitting and hissing about this missing batch.

33. ooohh… looks like a yummy box of chocolate and carmel cremes!

34. *BOOM!!!*

35. While they may not contain a variety of colors, I do appreciate the assortment of ears (I see you foldies!)

36. uh oh
    competishe for Ms. Tracylee …..

37. closely related to Mr. Bluto from the cartoon Popeye (I believe this is Bluto’s line)

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today.”

So generous, that Bluto’s terms, huh??? ;)

38. snoopysnake says:

Get me a box of grey kittens, stat!

39. What a bunch of cute kittens! I must order a box (or two) before they are all gone :)