Why Do They Say To Change Clocks on Sunday?

Everybody knows you’re supposed to change your clocks on BUNDAY!

8261518569_611472b3c8_b
Brogan S. and Betty: Return of the Clock Ears!

Comments

1. The ears and clock hands match! ;I wonder where the re-set buttton is on a bunny??

2. Nose

3. This rabbit will keep time remarkably well as long as he gets his carrots every day. But he will disapprove of it on principle.

4. Mary (the first) says:

I wish I had a bun to make the whole clock-setting experience more fun.

5. 260Oakley says:

Bunny is set to EST: Easter Standard Time.

6. Hey guys I just woke up. What’s going on?

7. BOOP!

8. 260Oakley says:

That would be a Betty boop.

9. A Betty Bunny Boop. :P

10. Pushy McShove says:

it’s bun:20 pm.

11. Kari Callin says:

For some reason, a U2 son popped in my head ” BUNDAY, bunny BUNDAY! Bunday bunny bundaaay!” ;)

12. Kari Callin says:

*song ;P

13. My pastor told everyone to show up to church as if the time didn’t change.So,everyone showed up confused….Like,my service starts at 11:30..but today it started at 12:30 as if it were 11:30…i was like goshhh..im so confused.

14. “boop-oop-a doop!!” :)

15. yes. so noted.

Also? he/ she will still be cute while disapproving.

16. creative AND cute!

17. Existentialism in church outreach!!! :)

18. YOURE LATE for anything you planned to attend today.

But we love ya!!

19. mamalana2001 says:

I love Easter Standard Time!

20. More Bun.

21. No, I actually fulfilled my obligations in a somnabulent, zombie-like state.

22. awesome as usual. Glad t’hear it!!! Any base-barus fly your way yet???

23. Is the clock or the Bunny named Brogan?

24. I think it’s their dad who’s called Brogan.

25. I’m watching the WBC. Dominican verses Puerto Rico was awesome. I hated to see anyone lose. And yesterday for Team USA my beloved David Wright hit a grand salami!!! :D

26. Definite improvement on the original.

27. I don’t know about the re-set, but they sure as hell don’t have a snooze button!

28. I’ll confess: this is the third time I looked at this and I just got it. I probably need to go back to bed.

29. Brogan’s female according to the origianl post but since we only see hands….

30. naw, ye’re good. You’re probably just catching a DEEPER significance about it, compared to us lowlifes!!! :)

31. PS: The news coverage/ local story mentions a Memorial Fund for the boy’s memory via Wells Fargo Banks if anyone / CO is in a position to make a tribute/ donation.

QoD has asked me to thank CO folks for their kindness toward her and the PoD.

Leslie

32. Hi! The bun is called Betty and I’m called Brogan. Not the bun-dad but the bun-sister ;D x

33. My hand’s on the right and my bro’s hand’s on the left x