Spit Splat,

I was taking a sleep bath, long about a Caturday night…

Fave Tongue Frame:

untitled
Yeah, I was a-spittin’ and a-splattin’! Update: This sleppeh kitteh is Mookie, from Pitter Pats of Baby Cats. Thank you, Sue!

Comments

1. Can’t help myself, I just taste sooo goooood zzzzzz……..

2. That is just too sweet. I am amazed when I watch things like this. Kat

3. skippymom says:

I love it when he grabs his head with both hands, as though he’s thinking ‘OMG I can’t believe I’m washing myself in my SLEEPS’.

4. AWW :D I wonder if this dear sweet kitty is only half-asleep and feels he/she must wash up before finally falling asleep :D

5. Poor kitty has such a dilemma….sleep or wash, sleep or wash…why not both?

6. “What? You think lookin’ this cute isn’t a 24 hour job?”

7. Kitty sleep washing is dreamy!

8. mrowbecca says:
  9. Tinee Tabbee Tongueee!

10. TINEE TABBEE

11. MOOOOOOKIE!

12. SlaveToCat says:

My little humon could you turn off the light and drop the shades I’m trying to take a bath and catch a few zzzz’s. Also, I can’t believe I just licked my arm pit. pfffftttppfttttt.

13. Mary (the first) says:

I love these markings, the white toes/chin/tummy/eyeliner! and the gray stripies everywhere else. (The sleep washing didn’t affect me at all. Nope. Not at all. :) )

14. Hope she dosen’t use the blow dryer in her sleep as well

15. SlaveToCat says:

Wonder if the kitty popped a couple of Ambien instead of the catnip.

16. I thought it was so cute when the wee one licked his armpit. Wish my little kitty Violet would stop licking mine when I’m in bed and just stuck to hers.

17. Alice Shortcake says:

Must…wash…armpit…before…falling…asleep…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

18. I have lost count how many times Cute Overload has keeled me now.

19. …What dreams may come…. : )

20. little white mittens omg!!

21. Seriously adorable kitten. She’ll be a lady killer with those dark markings.

22. She’s adorable. You’re very lucky to enjoy her in your life and then letting someone else be her forever home.