Hey Kids, What Time Is It?

Daylight Savings Time starts tomorrow morning for most of the USA, so set those clocks tonight- ya gotta Sproing Spring Forward like these knobbular knuckleheads!

2414083209_14dae21eb9_b

3479655994_a54ac5d7df_o

2425844524_4536c2a14f_b

Single sproinger by Matt Sutts. Group of spoingers by Beenbrun. And another by J. Le Grand.

Comments

1. 6rabbits says:

Bravely standing by with the defribra-thingy, fainting cowches, and mops and buckets.

2. Are sproingy sheep trying to spell out a message in the 2nd pic? And I’m so ready for more sunlight after daylight sproinging time.

3. whovian says:

run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Thanks! I needed that.

5. Queen of Dork says:

Springedy-Sproing! Such freedom and happiness I can feel just from the photo! This reminds me of a little dog I JUST met outside. He was so, “Hi! I’m so happy to meet you!” And I was all, “Totally likewise!”

6. These pictures show exactly why I don’t eat lamb. How could you eat somebody who frolics so cutely?!!

7. DanielT says:

I’ve almost completely renounced my former grammar Naziism, but one of the handful of things that still bugs me is it’s Daylight SAVING Time, no s.

8. Theresa says:

Sproinging sounds like more fun than merely springing

9. Here’s one for the lambs !

10. Queen of Dork says:

It is. Sproinging is WAY more fun than springing. I should know. I do both on a regular basis.

11. Queen of Dork says:

Not much to do with springing OR sproinging but it’s catchy and fun to sing to:

12. Cynthia M says:

Gamboling addictions are fun! :-)

13. *tick, tick, tick, tick, BOOOOM!!!!* 8O

14. And an encore for the lambs. Because lamb silence is bad:

15. Also, you must watch it with subtitles on :D

16. 1. In answer to the title question: izzit Howdy-Doody Time???

2: where do I turn in my application to be surrounded by baby lambies
    (or goats would be lovely also)??

17. You’re so brave, 6r!!!! :)

*faints usefully and elegantly onto the closest Fainting Cowsche ….

18. Martha in Washington says:

As soon as I saw the record, and before I even hit the play button, I started humming that song! I hope that doesn’t “age” me.

19. Martha in Washington says:

I wonder if I could get a grant from the government for a gazillion dollars to study why (and also how) the lambies sproing so much. That’s a legitimite question that needs a serious answer, right? :)

20. No, Daylight SavingS Time does not start tomorrow, but Daylight Saving Time does.

21. I’m sure there’s a reason why the lambs have letters painted on their sides. Sometimes in zoos the keeper paint dots on members of a litter so they can tell them apart (for medicine, hand feeding, weighing, etc.). But painting big colorful letters seems more than would be required to remember if each lamb had had his meds.

22. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

Teh sproingings: it is contagious!

23. 6rabbits says:

THAT was hys-TER-i-cal !!!!! The caption writer had me guffawing–seriously!! :-)

24. My local county animal shelter has a couple baby lambs right now. Squeee!

25. Here in the UK, lambs from several farms can often share the same field. Painting them w/each farm’s unique mark is a quick way to tell which lamb belongs to which farm.

26. Useful fainting???

27. ohmygod it’s fortunate for people on the road right now that I have no vehicle and at present no cash and really I’m not supposed to own any livestock inside this apt bldg.

Otherwise HOW FAST would I figger out in which county/ state ceejoe lives????????

*collapses into proverbial pile of glitter on the floor*

28. Ah dunno Martha but PLEASE sign me up to work there. I’ll shovel lambie poo if necessary to be with fluffy sproingy lambs NO FUD LAMBS though ….

29. well, the theory was that since 6rabbits was so community minded as to bring the fainting cowsches out in case they were NEEDED, it was only a civic-minded response to faint, so that 6rabbits’ contribution to the departmental needs was known to all :)

30. I know, seriously. And they’re going to be adoptable soon!
    It was really eye opening to me – I am a city girl, so it was just a hoot for me to see a big ol mama sheepie with two itty bitty babehs in a large dog run. Apparently the other livestock-type animals that they took (due to a neglect case) are outside, but they brought these in so that the babehs would be warm. [sniff sniff]

31. marthava says:

http://youtu.be/bYTwmkvFuH4 Oldie but goodie. Unfortunately couldn’t find the one of the lamb sproinging inside from door to door on the hardwood floor.

32. SO nice to see lambies without docked tails!

33. Where’s Bee???