Next Stop: Niagara Falls

Cuteporter Robyn H. checks in: “Lily practices to become a tightrope walker while her big brother Frankie looks on from the safety of a chair. [YO! FRANK--EEEEE! -Ed] Cute Overload may give an aspiring circus cat like Lily the career boost she needs.”

Comments

1. Alice Shortcake says:

Coming soon: the Daring Young Cat on the Flying Trapeze

2. mindadale says:

Impressive! Meanwhile, my cat sometimes falls off the couch just trying to roll over for a belly rub.

3. Isn’t it funny how some cats are into and on to everything, but some show almost no curiosity…

4. SlaveToCat says:

Thanks CO for finally showing what the mod lounge looks like. Lily provides the entertainment and Frankie tends the well stocked bar. I’ll have a Hair Ball or a Hairy Wall Banger please.

5. Robin & Lily? I gotcher back. Here’s your mood music :)

6. NIAGARA FALLS!!!???

“Sloooowly I turned . . . step… by….step ….. inch….. by … inch . …”

7. TINEE TIGHTROPE TABBEE

8. T.U.M.?? U R awesum :)

(so far as I know, anyhow …!!)

9. very cute. now thell me why that is easier than walking on the floor?

10. and All I know is that it is Friday afternoon and I find the far background almost as interesting.!

11. ARRRRRRRG! Theresa ya beat me to it !!! Oh well at least I know for sure at least one other person in the Overload universe is giggling with me ! Internet high five !

12. I’m right there with you, Theresa. Never hear “Niagara Falls” without this bit coming to mind. The real classics never die.

13. Concentrashion. I haz it.

14. I would pick up dear sweet Lily and cuddle her and her big brother, Frankie :D

15. The Original Jane says:

Oh, we have those kind of clothes racks. Wait until it disengages (very easily) and teenie tiny tabbie comes tumbling down.

16. You haven’t heard “Thunder and Blazes” (AKA “Entrance of the Gladiators”) until you’ve heard The Bubonic Bassoon Quartet version!

17. Lily is very cute, of course, but I think we need more pictures of Frankie, too. He is GORGEOUS!

18. I’m right there with you, too. Kinda pathetic, really–it’s all I can do to stop myself from yelling “NIIIII-AGRA FALLS” every time somebody mentions the place

19. Cirque du Soleil cat?

20. I’m right there giggling with you guys.
    I remember I kept quoting it to my husband when we were in Niagara 25 years ago and he had no idea what I was talking about :lol:

21. 4leafclover says:

Frankie says relax.

22. T.U.M how do you do it…. Every time!

23. Theresa says:

AWESOME.

24. Theresa says:

Don’t know, but my Stinky liked to walk all over the house without stepping on the floor if he could help it. It was like his own “THE FLOOR IS LAVA!!” game.

25. Theresa says:

Exactly.

26. Theresa says:

Frankie looks like “I came to tell you, on me you shouldn’t count.”

27. Frankie is so chill.

28. I’m sorry but I’m not seeing anything but white space.

29. phred's mom says:

Must’ve been one heck of a partay!