Knut’s Back! (Well Not Really, But Kinda Sorta)

knut_wideweb__470x346,2Remember Knut, everybody’s favorite winter roly poly? The little big dude (left) passed away almost two years ago.

Cheer up though, ‘cuz THERE BE POLAH BEARS IN BUFFALO! This plumpular girl (below) is Luna n’ she was born last November. Current digs: Buffalo Zoo.

PS The Buffalo folks need some cash for their polar bear exhibit. You know what to do. All photos from Daily Mail.

1. Mary (the first) says:

omg bebeh polar bear toe beans!!!

2. The Original Jane says:

3. 13bodies says:

*slaps down this week’s paycheck*

Back off people–I’m buying a cuteload of belleh scritches!

4. :)

5. I want a baby polar bear so bad.

6. we understand that here, sugitomo!!!

7. bluebird says:

those tootsies!

8. Bellybutton!!!

9. Oh my goodness. The cuteness is overwhelming. What a darling little furry thing!! Almost – almost as cute as me. BACON

10. 260Oakley says:

Fans of this bear shall hereafter be known as “Lunatics.”

11. sabrina rose says:

Ha ha – good one! He is a really darling little bear cubby. Hope he retains that personality as he grows up!

12. murkle46 says:

Who knew a “Godless Killing Machine” could be so cute!

13. and bright white FLOOFY TOO

14. His eyes look just like little buttons! Oh, I loved Colbert’s mini-threat-down for Knut.

15. What does her fur feel like do ya think?

16. cutemeghna says:

Leave it in its own way

17. I need to cuddle that cutie pie!

18. aw’right Gigi ye’re so cute I’ll get in line, behind ya !!!

19. But do Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo polar bears?

20. *I now have wackadoodle eyes, trying to logic that one out …*

21. personally, I LUV the pic with the sideye, and the Big Little Bear leanning against the Human Being’s Laig.

22. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Knut is still around, after a fashion, and not nearly so cute, I’m afraid. He’s on display!!!

23. skippymom says:

Yeah, I’ve gotta say I don’t like this. I’m not creeped out by the idea and I don’t object on principebut it just doesn’t look like him.

24. skippymom says:

sorry, lately when I type something wrong in these comments I can’t get back in to correct it

25. ok skippymom you KNOW tha drill: it’s a “what”????

class in unison: “A CONSPIRACY!!!” :)

teacher: That’s RIGHT, children!!! VERY good !!!

26. Welcome to the world, Luna, which is now a cuter place because you are in it! :)

27. Why oh why can’t I have the chance to pet a bebeh polar bear?? My life will not be complete until I do…

28. Leilani says:

LUNA! What a POIFECT name for a snow . . . er . . . moon-white polar bear!

29. Yeah, Luna is cute, but they’ve got polar bear twinsies in Toledo! Definitely planning a road trip for when they go on display in May!

30. and you gots a three-way rhyme!! “they” “display” “May” !!!!

izzat a Homerun??