Saya’s Internet Slang

D:
8507642459_c1fbc450a5_b

L2MS
8508748660_331e49f090_b
Saya c/o Anry as always. (Who has a birthday today BTW.) Yo, look up the defs here, capish?

Comments

1. I think maybe she’s sneezing in the second pic. ;)

2. Rachael says:

First one is surprised or shocked, second is “laughing to myself.” :)

3. bluebird says:

yawn I think

4. Duh, duh, DUUHHH…….hee, hee, hee…….
    Cutie!

5. I thought the second one was “little too much salt!”

6. D: is Donald Trump

7. I don’t get it. Help please

8. See Rachael’s comment above.

9. I may be an old grouch but I really don’t like that internet slang. I am faced more and more with young workers who do not know how to write properly because they have been using that internet slang all their life on Facebook or Twitter or when they text each others. Worse they don’t even understand that it’s not accptable to use it in a work environment.

You may now return to your regular cute programming.

10. Rachael says:

I’m not a fan of internet slang either so I completely agree with you. I’ve sent exactly one text message in my life and it took me about 10 minutes to write just a few words. I have a very old cell phone. :)

11. Rachael says:

Click on the “here” link under the 2nd photo. Trust me, I wouldn’t have had a clue otherwise. :)

12. I feel just silly now. Thanks.

13. my experience with texting was sending a text to someone’s home phone. (can’t read a text that has been sent to a land line) After wasting that 25 cents, I decided that I will become a dinosaur.

14. I’m thinking there are probaly just as many old people who don’t know how to spell or use punctuation properly. ;)

15. hahahaha… that would be “probably.” [blush]

16. However, this puppy is CUTE!

17. “OMG” First One, or “Holy S**T, That is not good” … “Laughing to myself” would be the second one… Bonus I did not need to look them up… Yes thank you CO I have been formally schooled in internets here. HEhehehe! I also took my first couple of accidental forays in to the dark side of the interwebs by looking up joke references I did not understand… suffice it to say what has been seen can not be unseen… where is that google eyed emoticon when you need it.

18. phred's mom says:

Moi aussi, Rachael. My phone qualifies as
    antique, but it still does the phone thing. As
    long as it works, I’m keeping it. signed, Luddite Lady

19. Don’t look at me I can not spell to save my soul and well grammar is not my friend sometimes, said the woman who was 52 before she learned the rule that you use an before a vowel and a before a consonant in sentences.

20. People, are we forgetting that the focus of this post should be how freaking adorable this puppeh is and not how little regard we have for internet slangage? :)

The more poodles I see, the more I want one, especially a teensy one like this little lady (I always assume poodles are female, just as all boxers are male). :) :)

21. What Rachel said. I would love to hug this texting little sweetie!

22. Is this dog dyed blue? Or is he reflecting the couch colors?

23. Oh do get one! Best decision I made in my life.
    This little lady is about to turn 6 in a month lol.

24. anrytail says:

6 years old. Cripes, working overtime does turn the brain to mash potatoes D:

25. anrytail says:

She’s silver bordering on blue. Blue in poodle colors is a dark gray.

26. I am afraid my three kittens might eat her up! They are very jealous. I had a teacup poodle as a child. FeeFee (1960’s) She was so darling! I imagine the fun you have!

27. Oh, you need to get one! They are the sweetest little love bugs ever! Just be forewarned some like to be held constantly. My Dad carried his poodle everywhere in their small hometown, which was pretty funny to see! A big, burly, biker lookin’ dude carrying a tiny little apricot poodle in his arms. LOL

28. Blue’s clues come to life! D:

29. are they litter trainable?

30. that emoticon is raht hyah: 8-O

31. Yes they are

32. Rachael says:

Etoile, you said that SOME like to be held constantly. Is there any way I could be assured of getting one like that? Holding constantly is what I do best – just ask my baby girl chihuahua. :)