I Want to See My Lawyer!

I didn’t do anything! I was just floating here, minding my own business, when somebody built this cage around me! This is a clear case of entrapment!

Spike S. writes: “Caught this little dude in my “Squirrel Proof” bird feeder last summer, figured he was about 50 sunflower seeds away from becoming a permanent resident.”

Comments

1. The word “squirrelproof” is an oxymoron…..!!!! :roll:

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

He looks so happy. :3

3. Indeed–skwerls are resourceful (and cute) little critters! I hope Spike sent this photo to the company that made the bird feeder…

4. mindadale says:

I can’t imagine how you would get the little guy out if he decided he was stuck!

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

Bolt cutters.

6. Yes, and he ought to request a refund!

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

Plunger.

8. Why don’t they just give up and call them squirrel feeders?

9. Kari Callin says:

“Sir, you’ve been caught brown handed. How do you plead?”
    “Nugolty!”
    “What was that? I didn’t understand you.”
    (Spits out sunflower seed shells) “Not guilty….oh… oops?”

10. There’s not a jury in the world that would convict this guy! :)

11. This is so funny! I hope they released him for time served. At least he got 3 squares a day (or more).

12. Janice Keber says:

It was an attractive nuisance! He is innocent!

13. he needs a little cup to run across the bars! and to start singing “Let mah people GOOOO!”

14. fleurdamour says:

As long as it rains regularly, he’s set for life.

15. No – body knows the trouble I’ve seen !
    ROX – ANNE !

16. Lotion.

17. Look how cute/funny his fingers are. :)

18. that’s cuz i’m getting him a dr. pepper

19. put the food on the outside. he’ll find a way.

20. is there such a thing as a squirrel proof feeder? THey are resourceful little creatures for sure!

21. heh heh heh

22. :)

23. um Mike? I know that it’s insanity for a lowlife like me,
    to even suggest anything to a brilliant auteur like ye’self??? [but]

having reviewed many many episodes of COPS, might I hazard a technical suggestion that upon apprehension, it seems that ALL perps’ wording is actually
    “I di’nt do NUffin!!!” Also the “squirmy git outta trouble” dissertation is usually prefaced with the familiar phrase as follows: “You wanna hear the truth??
    OK, I’ma tell you the truth. I wouldn’t lie to you ….” [yeh, right buddy that's why we have you on security camera robbing the local bank becuz ye're such a fine citizen!!]

Just trying to help your dialect accuracy!!!

24. fleurdamour says:

I didn’t do NUTfin!

25. I would also watch my seciret vice Bait Car for othe arguments, which, ultimately, will not keep anybody from going downtown tonight.

26. murkle46 says:

Cop,”Whats the problem buddy?Youre starting act a little squirelly.”

27. :)

28. :)

29. This is what you get for hanging out in a seedy part of town! ;-)

30. cutemeghna says:

Oh man heartless people …!!!

31. lyra_hk says:

Squirrels are problem-solvers. This old BBC documentary “Daylight Robbery” proves it:

32. maxtben1 says:

“I want to see my lawyer…. ‘coz he’ll probably want to join me in here!”

33. baileysgrandmom says:

Followed at some point in the argument with “But these are not my pants, so I don’t know HOW the drugs got in my pockets!” Yeah, sure…we ALL wear each other’s pants ALL the time!

34. ka BLAMMO Lerrinus WINS

35. Coffee Cup says:

I’ve given up. I have a really simple bird feeder that I knew wasn’t squirrel proof, but I thought I had put it high enough that squirrels couldn’t get to it. Wrong. They ran sideways to get to it!

36. THEY SAY THAT EVERY TIME !!!

a couple of times I’ve seen the person (sometimes male, sometimes female)
    FURTHER claims that everybody in that apt trades all the clothes all the time…

(can you say “flophouse”, kids??? )

37. Bwahahahaha! “Squirrel proof” is not true. Nothing is squirrel-proof!

38. I’d totally keep a squirrel-feeder if I could, I love the furry little b*st*rds.