Ladies and Gentlemen, the Most Patient Dog in the World.

Look how patient poor Murkin is while these LITTLE KITTEH MANIACS mess with him!

And will you check out this wild Murkin YouTube Gallery, too!

Comments

1. Merissa says:

I am dead! Dead I tell you!

2. Did it seem like the numbers of kittehs kept increasing? What a sweet, patient puppeh.

3. What a sweet pup! This is a video example of the Marc Antony tag… Ahem.

4. Sara-Bell says:

That is one very well loved doggie. And those kittens are sneaky thiefs! Cute, squeezable, sneaky thiefs!

5. Aww, I lurve Murkin and his kittehs!!

6. Mamabear says:

:39 Wackadoodle eyes!

7. I really don’t want to know how he got that name…

8. As usual there is a Beatles song for this (similar to saying there’s an App for that) …

9. (I’ll go the Safe Route and hope that it is a smushed version of saying “American” !!)

10. I knew I had seen Murkin before! Different video, same awesome dog!

11. If you check his dog tag, it says Marc Anthony

12. Ahhh…no. I looked it up….. 8O (clutch pearls)

13. Yes! I thought there were just two until about 1:40! Then a 4th one shows up! I love the chill one at the end meatloafing-it on the bed with Murkin.

14. It’s Murkin and his fosters!! I loff heem so much. His latest charge is just the cutest little guy by the name of Rubert Wobblepants – off the charts cute.

15. Eh, Rupert…forgive me Mr. Wobblepants.

16. I think dear sweet Murkin should be nominated for Sainthood! Precious!!

17. SlaveToCat says:

Clutches a can of Raid.

18. SlaveToCat says:

Mr Murkin gets a chew toy, butt bed, treats from the human, and free grooming from adorable little kitties. He is in heaven.

19. And 5 at 2:01. If it weren’t for the beyootiful Marc Antony-ness, I’d be snerkin’ at Merkin!

20. So,if the dog is named Marc Anthony is Jennifer Lopez nearby?

or did she leave?lol

21. LOL, glad to see I’m not alone in the gutter.

22. doomchild says:

Loving his face.. “I’ll miss these times when they’ve grown up.. surely, I’ll miss them then, maybe even laugh.. if they JUST WOULD GROW UP! *sigh*”

23. murkle46 says:

Murkin has a lot of vids on you-tube.Definately worth watching.

24. warrior rabbit says:

Pfffft. I live in the gutter. It’s actually quite comfy, and surprisingly crowded!

25. BRAD HALL says:

What I want to know is — what MANIAC put Murkin’s bed out in the middle of everything like that?

26. Rachael says:

It would take a very cold heart not to fall in loff with Murkin. What a big sweetie pie! Those are some very lucky – and naughty – kittehs. :)

27. Blue Footed Booby says:

You certainly are not alone (and I’m not just a fan of waterfowl)

28. Christine says:

So, Murkin is “base”?

29. SO CUTE!!!! Murkin is a saint. :-)

30. MinglesMommy says:

GOOD DOG, Murkin. Lovely boy!

31. Catwhisperer says:

My favorite is the one that’s obsessed with the stuffed lion – especially at 1:24 when he tumbles into the shot with it, and at the end when he drags it around the corner.

32. Catwhisperer says:

Hmmm… I’m baffled as to why I’m in the Mod Lounge. I’ll just help myself to the bloody mary bar while I wait.

33. I loved how, soon after he got the rope toy tossed to him, suddenly a kitten comes tumbling towards him out of absolutely nowhere, just roly-poling away, haha. It just tickled me :)

34. prinsas says:

he is officially *st. murkin*. those kittehs are definitely in for a reality check when they mett murkie’s look alike.

35. Reminds me of how – according to my mom – my brother and I, when we were toddlers, used to crawl over our Golden Retriever Higgins. I’m sure he must have had about the same expression on his face as Murkin! Very patient, but perhaps wishing we’d stop. :)

36. Comme Higgins c’est un bon nom, minime9 :)

37. I would just love to pet Murkin and cuddle those sweet little kitties :D

38. emmelemm says:

I know… it’s like he’s at one of those crossroads with arrows pointing in a million directions…

39. Exactly my thought through the whole vid. “Why is his bed in the middle of the hallway? What door is the bed blocking? Poor puppy! Merkin needs extra cuddling!”