Are Your Hands Chameleon-Free?

Your hands may look clean, but did you know that one in eight bathrooms has… chameleons? That’s why you need ChameleOff™, the hand soap that removes even stubborn chameleons that blend in. Don’t just get dirt off… Get ChameleOff!

Via Reddit.

Comments

1. And once they’re off, send them to me.

2. Stephanie says:

And I want to know why they aren’t pink!!

3. I have been going to the wrong bathrooms. None of them have had chameleons! Unfair!

4. Love love love the grumpy faces. My inner grump rejoices…then complains about the noise.

5. the one on the thumb is totally judging me for your morning snack decisions.

6. whoops – judging me for MY decisions. HAH!

7. concur.

pssst: their FACES have grumpy expressions…
    but otherwise they’re FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!!!

8. I agree! It’s like Grumpy Cat…so grumpy it’s cute.

9. Chamele’Off’! That’s perfect!

10. Theresa says:

Chameleons. Noted: the Mega-Grumpy expressions. Plus: Eyes on Turrets. These are the original Looking at First Throwing to Third guys. Plus:
    Wicked dance moves. :D

11. Theresa says:

Arrgh, that should have been Looking at Third Throwing to First. Which is now a balk, of course, but that won’t stop chameleons, pugs, French bulldogs, dragonflies, and all kind of creatures who don’t need your stinkin’ MLB rulebook.

12. fleurdamour says:

My hands get scaly in the winter, too.

13. fleurdamour says:

He’s doin’ it street style!

14. fleurdamour says:

We disapprove of this hand.

15. Hey, Theresa, I got to see Cabrera and Fielder both hit home runs! Sadly though, Verlander was not pitching the day I was there.

16. fleurdamour says:

And Nordic people. We have a disproportionate number of wonky eyes among our ranks, some say because Odin sacrified an eye to get the runes.

17. How come they’re not pink? They’re chameleons, aren’t they supposed to take the color of whatever they are on?

Which remids me, I’ve always wondered what would happend to a chameleon sitting on Scottish tartan?

18. Rachael says:

Why are they green and not the color of the hand? :)

I love me some grumps!

19. Rachael says:

Duh, I should’ve read your comment before I asked the same question. :)

20. I’m sure there are plenty of little reptiles at Joker Marchant. Good to see other Tiger fans on CO! Now…how about some tiger cubs on CO?

21. warrior rabbit says:

He could have just eaten at Taco Bell.

Aha ha. Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

22. Thanks for the gafffaaawwwww.

23. Wow!
    A net-acqaintance of mine who’s at spring training this year said “Until you see it in person you don’t fully appreciate the size of Miguel Cabrera’s head.” :lol:

24. Clingons!

25. IT takes them several minutes to change color.

26. mamalana2001 says:

Ewwwwwww. LOL

27. phred's mom says:

WIN!

28. lol… I can’t say as I was close enough to make that observation. :)

29. Oops. That could be an anatomical (or is it physiognomical?) confirmation of the validity of his suspension last year….. In udder woids, dem dere steeroids makes de hed boneses grow. After they’s not supposed to be growin’ no mo’e, no mo’e, no mo’e.

30. fleurdamour says:

Make a rune for the border!

31. OMG !!! I’m SO doing that dance move the next girl’s night out !!!

32. Theresa says:

Or he just has a big ol’ haid. :P

33. Theresa says:

*snerk*

34. Theresa says:

That much judgment– there could be a little judgment spillover, Tracylee. :D

35. Theresa says:

Even chameleons want to get their hands clean!

36. Yes, my hands are chameleon-free and it’s sooo unfair!

PS. Clampy hands!!

37. OMG, that is so redonkulously adorable!

38. Herbie Hancock anyone? ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbkqE4fpvdI

39. HAH!! Yes, but he’s no Placido Palonco. That guy has a weirdly shapped noggin.

40. WHY isn’t MY bathroom infected with Chameleons?? No fair >:(