Have Pocket Will Travel

My other ride is the sofa.

Marvin K. knows what brown can do for him!

1. This made me laugh because not only is it cute, but in San Diego, where I live, there is a car dealer named Marvin K. Brown.

Squee and synchronicity all at once!!!! Sweet puppers….

2. bob drummond says:

now that’s cute ! I wonder how big the guy is who’s caring this “burden ” ?

3. emmberrann says:

Gives new meaning to the term “pocket pet”! I wonder whether riding around in a cargo pocket while the pantswearer is walking would make the cargo motion sick…

4. SlaveToCat says:

Guess what pupped up in my pants today.

5. Rachael says:

Seriously CO? Are you trying to ded me for realz? The muzzlepowche alone could stop my heart from beating.

6. Rachael says:

In the Mod Lounge once again. I didn’t say nuthin’ bad, honest! :)

7. provides some breakfast burritos to Rachael

8. I believes you. I think the coffee and maple scones should be ready by now. Please help yourself and hope to see you on the ‘outside’ soon.

9. emmmjama says:

Looks like we were typing at the same time, Fird. Mine can be for dessert. Yea, that’s right: dessert at breakfast. It’s a thing.

10. it says emmmjama, but it’s really emmm.

11. JenDeyan says:

Puppy in my pocket. Much better than a wocket in your pocket.

12. Is that a puppeh in your pocket or are you glad to see me?

13. Back in college, us engineering nerds carried our calculators in a side pocket. Needless to say, I think our chances with the girls would have been significantly improved carrying one of these instead. Of course, those calculus exams would have been a disaster.

14. bluebird says:

a new def of “pocket protector”

15. Rachael says:

Did somebody say “maple?” I am a huge sucker for anything mapley. Mmmmm.

16. LOL Probably one of the few times that statement had no Sexual innuendo attached to it.

17. you said the P word… I know it!

18. Hmm this was in reply to Rachel
    Obvy several folks are in the Mod Lounge

19. This reminds me of my college days when a lady at a supermarket suddenly screeched because a tiny puppy she hid in her purse apparently pewped in her bag.

Ha! Hope those pants pockets are lined with weewee pads.

20. Scout C says:

Where does one procure such trousers? I checked my pockets and all I found was a dirty tissue, a paper clip and what appears to have been a shopping list that went through the washer. I would much prefer to find a fuzzy little dumpling of the canine variety.

21. I would pick-pocket this person. without hesitation