Have Pocket Will Travel

My other ride is the sofa.

3520054809_f584329aef
Marvin K. knows what brown can do for him!

Comments

1. This made me laugh because not only is it cute, but in San Diego, where I live, there is a car dealer named Marvin K. Brown.

Squee and synchronicity all at once!!!! Sweet puppers….

2. bob drummond says:

now that’s cute ! I wonder how big the guy is who’s caring this “burden ” ?

3. emmberrann says:

Gives new meaning to the term “pocket pet”! I wonder whether riding around in a cargo pocket while the pantswearer is walking would make the cargo motion sick…

4. SlaveToCat says:

Guess what pupped up in my pants today.

5. Rachael says:

Seriously CO? Are you trying to ded me for realz? The muzzlepowche alone could stop my heart from beating.

6. Rachael says:

In the Mod Lounge once again. I didn’t say nuthin’ bad, honest! :)

7. provides some breakfast burritos to Rachael

8. I believes you. I think the coffee and maple scones should be ready by now. Please help yourself and hope to see you on the ‘outside’ soon.

9. emmmjama says:

Looks like we were typing at the same time, Fird. Mine can be for dessert. Yea, that’s right: dessert at breakfast. It’s a thing.

10. it says emmmjama, but it’s really emmm.

11. JenDeyan says:

Puppy in my pocket. Much better than a wocket in your pocket.

12. Is that a puppeh in your pocket or are you glad to see me?

13. Back in college, us engineering nerds carried our calculators in a side pocket. Needless to say, I think our chances with the girls would have been significantly improved carrying one of these instead. Of course, those calculus exams would have been a disaster.

14. bluebird says:

a new def of “pocket protector”

15. Rachael says:

Did somebody say “maple?” I am a huge sucker for anything mapley. Mmmmm.

16. LOL Probably one of the few times that statement had no Sexual innuendo attached to it.

17. you said the P word… I know it!

18. Hmm this was in reply to Rachel
    Obvy several folks are in the Mod Lounge

19. This reminds me of my college days when a lady at a supermarket suddenly screeched because a tiny puppy she hid in her purse apparently pewped in her bag.

Ha! Hope those pants pockets are lined with weewee pads.

20. Scout C says:

Where does one procure such trousers? I checked my pockets and all I found was a dirty tissue, a paper clip and what appears to have been a shopping list that went through the washer. I would much prefer to find a fuzzy little dumpling of the canine variety.

21. I would pick-pocket this person. without hesitation