Ah Thought Saturn Wuz A Planet

Or maybe a car. Now ma hoomin tells me “Guess what, honey! More snow!”

Sometimes hoomins irritate me.

This photo has nothing to do with Arbroath. Nothing at all.

1. sabrina rose says:

Hope your hoomin gots plenty of wee-wee pads on hand!! And toys. And chewies. And DVDs for canines.

2. There’s going to be a really cute dachshund shaped dent in that snow.

3. fleurdamour says:

Snow angel, with tail marks instead of arms!

4. pupfanatic says:

5. “Help, I’m late for the Daschshun UN! I hope they don’t send a Proxy Doxie…”

6. Talk about a frozen weiner…dog.

7. 260Oakley says:

Oh dear, we all know what happens to your wiener when it gets cold….

8. Let alone your buns..

9. bob drummond says:

I simply refuse to add to this conversation …… it’s funny enough !!! ;-)

10. Somedoggy better learn to use the toilet.

11. I live in North Dakota and this is a normal occurance during winter. Kujo, my mini eskie, will launch himself into the snow while Boomer, my pom, gives me his “I don’t think so look”. Newspapers and piddle pads are always on my floors during winter.

12. fleurdamour says:

RE: hovertext, he needs to Saturinate.

13. bob drummond says:

good one ,fleur ,good one indeed !!! :-D

14. Aww, poor doggie. Maybe he can whiz himself a trail…

15. bob drummond says:

a real trail blazer !!! …hyuk- hyuk !

16. Remember those days. Spending the entire snow day shoveling out to the nearest tree, taking the dog out, thawing the dog out, drying fur coiffure just in time to take him out again,,,

17. seriously, i dont get it. i dont get what saturn has to do with this…. i never dont get it….

18. You’re not alone, fanciD. I don’t get it either, but I do get that the doggie is cute!

19. mauderules says:

Winter Storm Saturn.

20. Rachael says:

I don’t get the Saturn thing either but I’m enjoying the heck out of all the punnage.

“Sometimes hoomins irritate me.” I couldn’t agree more, li’l pupster! :)

21. They gave the name Saturn to the winter storm. You know the way they name huricanes….

22. OH….now I get it…but poor little puppy has gotta go potty and this snow is ridiculous!

23. What, in the Mod lounge? …..wonder what I said that was so bad……tea anyone?