You’re Watching LaundryTV

Up next, the popular soap opera Time and Tide. Then, newsmakers get agitated by host Rinse O’Reilly in The Spin Cycle. Don’t touch that dial!

via Phil Hawksworth.

Comments

1. humminbirdie says:

‘As the World Turns’, indeed!
    (lovely, glossy black kittehs!)

2. Looks like another rerun.

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

My roommate has a black cat like the one on the left. He likes to sit on my desk and watch the ceiling fan turn. The blades are shiny and the lightbulbs send a lot of light up, which results in this weird persistence-of-vision style holograph of an upward-facing lamp that seems to hover in space. Sometimes, we watch it together.

4. 8O whatever floats yer boat… :)

5. I’m as mesmerized as the kitties, the door of tje machine is open but the laudry seems to be spinning. 8O

P.S. something has changed and now I can comment form work!!! shakes pompoms alleluia!!!

6. subtitle on this one-
    From: The It Doesn’t Take Much Dept.

7. Yay for being able to comment from work!! Not that I would ever do such a thing on company time. :)

8. They’re black cats, so my guess is they’re figuring out how best to hair up those white clothes as soon as they’re clean.

9. Mary (the first) says:

They don’t need to think about that, it’s automatic!

10. fleurdamour says:

Wait – is the DOG in there?!

11. Coffee Cup says:

I’m glad someone remembered to separate the darks and whites.

12. fleurdamour says:

They’re very Mr. Spock kitties with their super-pointy ears and black hair.

13. lisaLASSIE says:

Many years ago I had a boyfriend who had a big cat. You know how sometimes they just sit and stare at the wall intently? Sometimes I would too, and one day the boyfriend caught us both sitting and staring at nothing. “You’ve gone as psycho as the cat he said.” A few months after we moved out and others moved in, the new tenants had guests over when 3 rats ran out of the (non working) fireplace. Sometimes Psycho Cats are not so psycho after all.

14. lisaLASSIE says:

And if you ever did, I would write you an excuse note!

15. Black cats ROCK !!!

16. mindadale says:

I’m confused by that too. Does the dryer have two doors on it. If so, why?

17. Oh, you laugh, but some enterprising producer will probably turn LaundryTV into a reality show.

And how do I know this, you ask? Because some enterprising producer in the UK successfully sold a reality show a while back that involved people watching paint dry and betting on it.

18. I do that,too. (I mean stare with the cat, not run out of the fireplace when guests come). When cats are staring into space at nothing, something’s afoot.

Of course, sometimes they’re messing with your head, but you can usually look at their face to recognize that they’re making fun of you.

19. joools in PDX says:

Oh WOW, man…

20. joools in PDX says:

That was sup-POSED to be a reply to BFB, BTW.

21. Last year, I wrote about DogTV, a real pay-TV channel devoted to programming for dogs. http://cuteoverload.com/2012/04/18/i-want-my-dogtv/

22. “This primitive machinery is fascinating!”

23. fleurdamour says:
  24. That show was the subject of a quiz question on Wait, Wait… Don’t Tell Me! last weekend!

25. I had a sweet tuxie, we’d sit by the window together and watch the willow tree outside my apartment.

26. Ladybird says:

Aww, my heart just melted at that thought!

27. Ladybird says:

Like the one on the left, but not like the one on the right?! They look like identical twinsies to me!

28. AWW :D I so want to cuddle both black kitties :D

29. *giggle*

I esp enjoyed the parenthetical bit :)

30. :)

31. @ fleurdamour: 8-O

THAT informative item needs the Tag “Wot I Don’t even….” upon it.
    Not the pic at top; just your bit re. show in Norway …

32. Ahh luvvvs almost every kitty on Earth and ah also luuuuvs me some willow trees. Their branches sway in the breeze (if there is a breeze that day) and birdies fly in and out and …

33. i am convinced that if you showed a potato rotating in the microwave for half an hour, there’s a demographic.

34. dianishhh says:

Yes, I want to know this too.