OMGPONIES!!!!1!1!1111!!!!!1!!! (Like You’ve Nevah Seen Them Before)

This takes OMGPONIES!!!!1!1!1111!!!!!1!!! to a whole ‘nuther BIZARRO level. You can make your own, too!

John N. submitted the first video, with the PS “Also, thanks for all the qyoot!”

Comments

1. the internet is so weird.

2. Martha in Washington says:

WOW! What was in that wine I had last night?! *checking bottle label*

3. God help me, I love the moonwalking pony, and I may let it affect my choice of mobile phone provider…

4. Weird, and yet strangely wonderful.

5. Theresa says:

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC, WHITE . . . pony?!

6. Theresa says:

PS I need to see Punk Pony, Emo Pony and Opera Pony now.

7. Saw this last week when it aired (in the UK) and it’s just absolutely ridiculously brilliant! They couldn’t be more right – silly stuff… it matters

8. Where is this magical land where ponies roam wild and free?

9. misspiggy says:

It’s Shetland, Scotland; and the pony is Socks, apparently: http://www.shetnews.co.uk/newsbites/6404-moonwalking

10. Cute Overload.com, natch.

11. Here’s my Bollywood one!

LOL

12. Michelle says:

Dislike.

13. I love it!

14. I like the first one the best!

15. Amazing. The internet is a world-changing tool that even the casual user can use to read this year’s Pulizer’s Prize winning articles, follow revolutions on the other side of the world in real time, share and discuss politics and academic papers with University scholars around the world in any language.

Or you can make videos of moonwalking ponies. By the way, those ponies rock to eleven.

16. I kinda prefer ponies natural myself.

17. Wonderful! The other are great!!

18. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, it’s like gilding the lily, ponies are already pretty cute, un-funked.

19. flutterby says:

LOL at part where the tractor goes by and the pony acts like ‘nothing to see here’….then goes back to being all funky!

Nothing wrong with a little harmless fantacy, especially involving OMGPONIES!!!111!

20. exoboit says:

Forget the nuffers: This is GENIUS! I just hope my colleagues and/or students don’t rush in to see why I’m snorting…

21. *SHRIEK* Bollyhooves!