Important C.O. Policy Change

As you know, many animals are cute from home, a practice called “telecuteing.” Effective next month, all such employees will be required to relocate to Cute Overload global headquarters in Oxyquatl, Peru.

100_0890
This change will accomplish three things: Create a fertile environment for cross-team collaboration; re-contextualize the parameters of our core competency oogular flaffernappies; and mainly ensure you slackers are still working.

photo (2)
Employees requiring assistance with relocation may contact the HR Department for a $5 U-Haul discount voucher. Supplies are limited.

holly_desk
Photos from Melissa, Tracie S., Ola M., gathered during Photo Assignment day.

Comments

1. I’m sure I could more done if I had these adorbs critters in the office with me . . . *le sigh*

2. 260Oakley says:

I always knew CO was run by a bunch of Yahoos.

3. michelle b adams says:

I heard at the water cooler that the TeleCuters were hookin’ up with the Boyz of Summer but Human Resources isn’t clear if TCers should get paid time off for that….

4. Coffee Cup says:

I’ve been quietly campaigning for a cubicle cat for a while but no one seems to agree.

5. fleurdamour says:

Pic 2 – No, really, I’m on a cough-fur break!

But, seriously, folks, how crazy is it for a tech company not to want its employees to use tech tools to telecommute? Especially one in the enviro-conscious Bay Area, when taking cars off the road reduces greenhouse gases? Very dumb move.

6. emmberrann says:

“”flaffernappies?” Snertlaff! Mike, you dun got me agin! PS, how’s the book coming along?

7. NTMTOM rides again! :)

8. MarvinCat says:

Love the wagging tail in the last pic!!!

9. Theresa says:

OOGULAR flappernappies, for the love of Mike. :P

10. Oogular flaffernappies are so important. I’m glad these telecuters are on top of it!!!

11. skippymom says:

OK, so now even if I learn how to use my new camera I will not be submitting pictures of my kitties if you are going to make them move to Peru, for crying out loud.

12. this cracked me up for real. like, aside from the usual squeeing.

13. emmberrann says:

I do love Mike! And oogular flaffernappies!

14. Clairdelune says:

*double snerk*

15. Clairdelune says:

Egads, the superlative belleh floofiness of kitteh no. 2!!! I want one by my computer… on the other hand, my productivity would fall to zero.

16. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Okay, everybody, hit the road for a two-hour one-way commute in which you can barely prevent yourself from committing road rage against everyone. Get to that office, with a blood pressure of 250/175, and commence trash-talkin’ EVERYONE when you’re not reliving your two-hour one-way commute.

What was the Queen of Yahoo thinking? Oh, yeah, she has the bucks to build a nursery in the office next to her own and hire someone to sit with the wee one while the rest of you worry all day about your wee ones far, far away after a two-hour one-way commute.

17. That first kitty does not approve of your face time on face book.

18. I think the first kitty is trying to see how he/she can order tuna and catnip on his/her owner’s laptop, Kar :lol:

19. The second kitty looks like he/she wants his/her belly rubbed or snorgled :D

20. Kitteh #1 gets extra points for penguin-themed office. Also, multi-colored highlighters ready to go! :D

21. jerzowa says:

Now, oogular flaffernappies IS a challenge to my knowledge of English :)

22. Rachael says:

What Cambridge Rat Mom said.

23. tsk tsk evidently My Hero is Not a Team Player …..

24. wow a whole $5.00 UHaul certificate??? ooooooooooooooooooo

25. warrior rabbit says:

Not Peru. Purru.

26. you’re not alone on THAT one, jerzowa!!!

Mike is not usually a part of the English Language 101 Classes.