Hello, Ladies.

Look at your man. Now back to me. Now look at my thumb. Gee, you’re dumb. Back to me. I’m on a horse. In a rocket sled. Look again: Now I’m on a boat, in the desert, playing Stratego with Liberace. That makes no sense. Do you want your man to smell like me? Probably not, because I smell like cat box. I’m in a bag.

Stop trying to make Fitch happen, Julia G.

1. emmberrann says:

I’druther see some marmie belleh, pleez.

2. Fird Birfle@clipboard says:

quirky yet delightful (the kitteh folks, getcher mind outta tha gutterz)

3. Fird Birfle@clipboard says:

oh daggone it moderayshun

*pouts adorably*

4. Theresa says:

Don’t forget to stamp your tiny feet.

5. 6rabbits says:

And cross your tiny arms!

6. even 24 hours later (I’ve been Otherwise Engaged…) y’all made me laff!!!

7. One of the best posts EVER. I have tears of laughter running down my face from the caption, and the photo is hysterical! Marvelous, NTMTOM.

8. Agreed. One of NTMTOM’s finest. Crying with laughter!

9. joools in PDX says:

Second that! Glad the boss left early because I BUSTED OUT laughing! NTMTOM, don’t ever leave us.

10. sabrina rose says:

Why am I the only one who doesn’t understand what the caption means? NTMTOM is always clever, but I don’t get this. :( Although the fortuitous placement of the cat is very funny, and the man is gorgeous beyond belief.

11. Despair not, Sabrina fair — I anticipated this question, since this post makes fun of a TV commercial that hasn’t been running for a couple of years. Watch this.

12. ashagato says:

you’re awesome, Mike! i needed this laugh tonight :)

13. Mary (the first) says:

Ok, I didn’t really make the connection either, and was more than happy to refresh my memory by watching this commercial again. For the record, I actually adore Old Spice scent. Men and kittehs who smell like Old Spice have my vote.

14. sabrina rose says:

Thank you muchly, kind sir! I feel better now. Haven’t thought about Old Spice in a long time. I do remember borrowing my ex-husband’s deodorant one hot day when I was going to college, and my classmates kept asking, “Who’s wearing the Old Spice deodorant?” I was SO embarrassed, thought I must be sweating like a piggy, and I was pregnant, too! But if my husband had looked like the guy in the ad, I would have been glad to confess!!!

15. 6rabbits says:

Thank you, Mike: I was amused, but confused. @Mary (the first): I like Old Spice too–my dad used to wear it when I was little and the scent brings back good memories!

16. Same here! Three woots for NTMTOM!!

17. only 3???

I say infinity plus one woots!!

18. I’ve thought about it and yes, I believe I agree.

19. Mary (the first) says:

I’ll make it 4 woots!!

20. Yeah, I’m on board here too. (I’m on a boat.)

21. joools in PDX says:

Are you playing Stratego with Liberace?? That shall be my standard retort to the question “What are you doing?” forevermore! And if they don’t get it, I care not!

22. They let Army guys on boats?

23. [snort!] …I wasn’t always Army, you know.

24. That’s freaky!!

25. Mamabear says:

Awesome photo, awesome captioning!

26. fleurdamour says:

Catpurrzombie & Fish

27. SlaveToCat says:

Nothing like a man who is in touch with his feline side.

28. HAAA!

29. “Gee you’re dumb.”

If my cat looked like that I’d be scared.

30. I miss the Old Spice Guy so much!

This too:

31. sesame st doing commercial spoofs? my mind=BLOWN.

32. “How that Old Spice commercial SHOULD have ended.” :D

33. Theresa says:

Yeah, but I’m also a bit partial to the “MONOCLE SMILE!” :D

34. Theresa says:

35. humminbirdie says:

love, love, love, love… love the Muppets. (sigh)

36. How about the feline version?

37. Fantastic. I still haven’t seen this movie, and you’ve re-inspired me!

38. Oh, I would just pick up that sweet kitty out of that bag for some snorgling :D

39. Mary (the first) says:

Of the kitteh? or the bag?? :D

40. If I say both, will you try and not faint on me, Mary (the first) :D

41. Martha in Washington says:

I love everything about this post!

PS-Does mean The Old Spice Man could be part of the Men of CO calender?

42. Rachael says:

I didn’t get the Old Spice commercial reference either! :)

Grover is my all-time favorite Muppet. He could sell me ANYTHING. :)

43. *scratches side of bag, waits for Kitty to pounce*

44. “Gee, you’re dumb”

win x999

45. Shannomo says:

NTMTOM, you’re too funny!

46. RosieLB says:

I am totally going to blame this on it being early morning (for me) and the fact that I haven’t yet started my caffeine iv, but my first thought – when I saw the picture – was “how did they get a fox to hide in a bag like that?”

47. This whole thread has made my day. Thank you to you all for all the videos and laughs!

48. Chancy the Gardener says:

Oh, we much prefer what’s in the bag to what’s on it. Hugs and nose kisses

49. Best. Lead-in. EVER. The pic is amazing too.