Hello, Ladies.

Look at your man. Now back to me. Now look at my thumb. Gee, you’re dumb. Back to me. I’m on a horse. In a rocket sled. Look again: Now I’m on a boat, in the desert, playing Stratego with Liberace. That makes no sense. Do you want your man to smell like me? Probably not, because I smell like cat box. I’m in a bag.

Stop trying to make Fitch happen, Julia G.

Comments

1. emmberrann says:

I’druther see some marmie belleh, pleez.

2. Fird Birfle@clipboard says:

quirky yet delightful (the kitteh folks, getcher mind outta tha gutterz)

3. Fird Birfle@clipboard says:

oh daggone it moderayshun

*pouts adorably*

4. One of the best posts EVER. I have tears of laughter running down my face from the caption, and the photo is hysterical! Marvelous, NTMTOM.

5. That’s freaky!!

6. joools in PDX says:

Second that! Glad the boss left early because I BUSTED OUT laughing! NTMTOM, don’t ever leave us.

7. Mamabear says:

Awesome photo, awesome captioning!

8. fleurdamour says:

Catpurrzombie & Fish

9. SlaveToCat says:

Nothing like a man who is in touch with his feline side.

10. “Gee you’re dumb.”

If my cat looked like that I’d be scared.

11. I miss the Old Spice Guy so much!

This too:

12. Same here! Three woots for NTMTOM!!

13. only 3???

I say infinity plus one woots!!

14. “How that Old Spice commercial SHOULD have ended.” :D

15. Yeah, I’m on board here too. (I’m on a boat.)

16. humminbirdie says:

love, love, love, love… love the Muppets. (sigh)

17. sabrina rose says:

Why am I the only one who doesn’t understand what the caption means? NTMTOM is always clever, but I don’t get this. :( Although the fortuitous placement of the cat is very funny, and the man is gorgeous beyond belief.

18. They let Army guys on boats?

19. Despair not, Sabrina fair — I anticipated this question, since this post makes fun of a TV commercial that hasn’t been running for a couple of years. Watch this.

20. How about the feline version?

21. Oh, I would just pick up that sweet kitty out of that bag for some snorgling :D

22. Theresa says:

“MOO!”

23. Theresa says:

Don’t forget to stamp your tiny feet.

24. Theresa says:

Yeah, but I’m also a bit partial to the “MONOCLE SMILE!” :D

25. Mary (the first) says:

Ok, I didn’t really make the connection either, and was more than happy to refresh my memory by watching this commercial again. For the record, I actually adore Old Spice scent. Men and kittehs who smell like Old Spice have my vote.

26. Mary (the first) says:

I’ll make it 4 woots!!

27. Mary (the first) says:

Of the kitteh? or the bag?? :D

28. ashagato says:

you’re awesome, Mike! i needed this laugh tonight :)

29. HAAA!

30. sesame st doing commercial spoofs? my mind=BLOWN.

31. Martha in Washington says:

I love everything about this post!

PS-Does mean The Old Spice Man could be part of the Men of CO calender?

32. 6rabbits says:

And cross your tiny arms!

33. 6rabbits says:

Thank you, Mike: I was amused, but confused. @Mary (the first): I like Old Spice too–my dad used to wear it when I was little and the scent brings back good memories!

34. Rachael says:

I didn’t get the Old Spice commercial reference either! :)

Grover is my all-time favorite Muppet. He could sell me ANYTHING. :)

35. *scratches side of bag, waits for Kitty to pounce*

36. “Gee, you’re dumb”

win x999

37. Fantastic. I still haven’t seen this movie, and you’ve re-inspired me!

38. Shannomo says:

NTMTOM, you’re too funny!

39. RosieLB says:

I am totally going to blame this on it being early morning (for me) and the fact that I haven’t yet started my caffeine iv, but my first thought – when I saw the picture – was “how did they get a fox to hide in a bag like that?”

40. This whole thread has made my day. Thank you to you all for all the videos and laughs!

41. sabrina rose says:

Thank you muchly, kind sir! I feel better now. Haven’t thought about Old Spice in a long time. I do remember borrowing my ex-husband’s deodorant one hot day when I was going to college, and my classmates kept asking, “Who’s wearing the Old Spice deodorant?” I was SO embarrassed, thought I must be sweating like a piggy, and I was pregnant, too! But if my husband had looked like the guy in the ad, I would have been glad to confess!!!

42. joools in PDX says:

Are you playing Stratego with Liberace?? That shall be my standard retort to the question “What are you doing?” forevermore! And if they don’t get it, I care not!

43. even 24 hours later (I’ve been Otherwise Engaged…) y’all made me laff!!!

44. If I say both, will you try and not faint on me, Mary (the first) :D

45. Chancy the Gardener says:

Oh, we much prefer what’s in the bag to what’s on it. Hugs and nose kisses

46. Best. Lead-in. EVER. The pic is amazing too.

47. Agreed. One of NTMTOM’s finest. Crying with laughter!

48. I’ve thought about it and yes, I believe I agree.

49. [snort!] …I wasn’t always Army, you know.