Everybody On Your Feet, It’s Caturday!

Our furry feline friend looks like he/she has spotted lunch/dinner.

RQRDaw7
Spotted on MSN Now.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Cats can be so silly and then they’re so annoyed when they’re caught being silly. I love them so much!!

2. The belly!

3. He needs to cut back on his beer consumption. :mrgreen:

4. Theresa says:

Small furry creatures being PO’d– are just unfathomably cute.

5. Theresa says:

I just visualized a Kliban type cat, sitting at a bar with a beer and a bowl of pretzels.

6. Theresa says:

Also: “This is my meerkat impression”

7. To me it, looks not so much as he spotted dinner as “Well I never! Those darn Shoemakers running their fancy-schmancy snow blowing machine this time of the morning! As soon as I put my galoshes on, I’m going over to give them a piece of my mind!”

8. Theresa says:

EXACTLY.

9. Miss Tara says:

Nothing like a curmudgeonly cat.

10. SlaveToCat says:

Who said Cats couldn’t write their names in the snow.

11. SlaveToCat says:

Must have been supplied by the Catamount Brewing Company of Vermont.

12. 260Oakley says:

“Well, I wasn’t sure what you meant by ‘mammoth snowstorm’ but now I get your drift.”

13. My first reation to this picture was “Bwhahahahaha!” Wonderfullyu redonk picture!

14. I didn’t know it snowed on the Island of Dorctor Moreau.

15. Well I say.

16. This pic sooo needs a little pair of boots Photoshopped into it….

17. IrinAkaee says:

Where are his boots?! this cat is OBVIOUSLY wearing boots normally, you can see it on him!

18. minimoppel says:

Hey! Get off mah snow!

19. Alice Shortcake says:

Are there any Pixar talent scouts out there? Sign this cat up IMMEDIATELY!

20. Puss in Boots’ gear isn’t snow-ready.

21. “Dang it, didn’t I tell those humans to make the drifts no higher than 1.5 ft?”

22. Posture perfect!

23. Theresa says:

EW.

24. Theresa says:

BWAHAHAHA!

25. Theresa says:

There is something so perfectly grumpy old guy-ish about the posish of his paws.

26. He. He looks like a little old man. It almost looks like he has is paw in his pocket.

27. Sharon Wilson says:

Cat standing like a human! HA!

28. …or on his “hip.”

29. Indeed! I am imagining his paws on his hips, with much grumbling and a loud “harrumph!”

30. I thought the same thing. My process went something like this:”Where’s his boots, where’s his boots?”. I’m figuring they’re somewhere inside drying out after his last adventure in the snow.

31. He looks like he doesn’t know he’s been caught yet. The storm of his wrath is yet to roll in, and dump all over that there snow!

32. Super Snerk!

33. Mary (the first) says:

I actually had a Doctor named Moreau a few years ago .. he said yes, he does get comments about his name.

34. His belly is perfect just the way it is!

35. YES! I just LOVE when cats do their meerkat impression. (My Claude also did a grizzly bear, standing up with his front paws all stretched out.)

36. He reminds me of my dad whenever a boy would talk to me.Just stand there with his hands on his hips.

37. You can see the gears turning in his head. What the heck is this and how to I turn this into an advantage?

38. YES! I have one that will stand up like that when she wants me to pick her up – I call her my little dancing bear.

39. :lol: The cat looks like he/she is about to say “Now, how am I going to move in that?!” :lol:

40. I swear cats are evolving. First walking upright on two feet, soon it will be opposable thumbs and nuclear physics. :x

41. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

There is already a version going around Facebook with tiny overalls Photoshopped upon him.

42. fleurdamour says:

A country squee!-ire out for a stroll on his lands.

43. How DARE the snow pile up on MY sidewalk?

44. excellent! a sure signs that cats will be taking over the world very soon!