Busted

Two of these puppehs have NO PROBLEMO dropping a dime on the guilty party.

Cuteporter Glenna M. sent this one in.

Comments

1. Maggie: I have no idea what you are talking about. *walks away with tails between legs*

2. SO my dogs. Rat-fink on the guilty party. Guilty party slinks aaa-wayyyy……

3. The “laughing” ruined it. >.>

4. Alice Shortcake says:

I HATE laugh tracks.

5. Stressfactor says:

Looks like it may have been clipped from one of the “America’s Funniest Home Video” type shows…

6. It was clipped from “America’s Funniest Home Video” I remember seeing it, I’m not sure but I think it won a prize.

7. Plus the ABC logo in the lower right corner is a ded give avay.

8. me too. i quit watching any and every show with one!

9. Rachael says:

Poor Maggie. That’s a riot!!!! :)

10. a lovely segue here to a favorite song (although Mr Charles, RIP sang here
    regarding being financially “busted”, as opposed to criminal justice “busted”):

11. Athena's Mom says:

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer here, but often, the dog who is the most “reactive” to the owner being upset is the one who looks guilty and “acts” guilty. Dogs don’t process information the way humans do, and unless the “mess” just happened 1 second ago, they usually have no earthly idea what the owner is mad about; just that he/she is mad. I rarely find these videos cute or funny–because usually the dog is in distress, trying different appeasement gestures for something it has no clue what it did wrong.

12. TracyS123 says:

This is just supposed to be funny (which it is except for the laugh track,) not a true example of the psychology of dog behavior! I think we all know that the dogs have no idea what the owner is talking about. They sure are cute though!

13. Athena's Mom says:

They ARE cute. I just don’t find the video cute.