Baby Bunneh Sings Old MacDonald Had A Farm

From New Zealand comes this gem, c/o Ryan C. “I’m an animator (at Mukpuddy Animation in New Zealand) and whenever I get the opportunity I like to record my daughter telling stories & singing. You never know when you’ll strike gold. This recording tickled me no end, so I just had to animate her as a cute baby bunny. Love your site by the way.”

Great video Ryan, and thanks!

Comments

1. StormCat42 says:

OH my gosh that was so precious!! Love the whisper to Daddy!

2. Absolutely adorable. Brightened up a rather gray day. thank-you. Ryan.

3. Oh my gosh, that was too cute!! She sure did pick a hard one, I’m impressed with her decision that a bunny noise is “nibble”.

4. Adorable!! And fantastic animation. Thank you, Ryan, and thank you to Ryan’s daughter!

5. So sweet!

6. Katherine says:

Bunneh!!!!!! I think that might be the cutest bunny ever. :-)

7. I don’t know what is sweeter, the sound of this darling little girl’s voice singing and whispering, or the fact that her dad took the time to animate this in such a sweet way. Lovely.

8. jlamusings says:

Soooo sweet and funny! :-)
    And I reminds me of a hilarious Dexter’s Lab (the cartoon) episode where they had a little boy write the story and narrate it over their animation. It was AWESOME!

9. bloorghhh! nice way to alleviate some thesis stress, CO!! spanks.

10. I love a Kiwi accent!

11. I absolutely believe that his daughter looks like this adorable pink bunneh.

12. Cutest thing ever!

13. kawaii226 says:

at the end: old MCdonald *hah* fawm ee ii ee ii oooo… sooo cute!

14. JenDeyan says:

Nothing is as cute as a bebeh aminal except the voice of a little girl. They are the both the cutest things in the world.

15. Martha in Washington says:

How does all of New Zealand not explode from this much cuteness?!!!!!
    (Also, if my sons are reading this–please, I really want a granddaughter or 5!!!)

16. dgerish says:

This is truly adorable, and I’m not usually affected by child cuteness. Cute requires fur, IMHO.

Was I the only one thinking, “Rabbit’s gonna give you tough love”? Still laughing over last week’s vid,

17. Too cute!!

18. Rachael says:

I absolutely adore hearing little kids sing – usually off key and garbled, which only makes it cuter. What a precious little girl and kudos to her daddy for taking the time to do this. Most adorable bunneh EVER!!

19. Woooo! Cutest EVER!

20. Thanks so much everyone for the amazing response… this has made my daughter’s year so far!! If we made someone smile… that makes us happy :)

21. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH toocute! thonk!

22. What do they SAY?! — best part.

23. This is the sweetest and loveliest piece ever. She will treasure this her whole life… as I am sure “Dad” will too.

24. This is such an amazing collaboration it brought tears to my smiling eyes!! Ryan, great job on being a remarkable dad – and illustrator! Your muse is the sweetest thing ever. Little rabbit – never stop singing or creatively sussing out the world… one “nibble nibble” at a time.

25. So cute. Nice Job Ryan and Ryans daughter.

26. JenDeyan says:

Agreed! I’ve watched that part, like, 5 times.

27. This is so adorable! I love that Ryan recorded and then animated his daughter singing; his daughter sounds so sweet :)