Please Don’t Leave Them in the Cold!

Every year, thousands of kitties are imprisoned, shivering in a cold, cruel world, with no warmth, no comfort… and no hope.

These are the Kitties Without Laundry. But you can help. Send your donations of warm socks, towels, t-shirts, whatever you can spare, to the Mom Turn Off Judge Judy and Empty The Dryer Already Foundation, PO Box 101, Outfox, ME.

Via jchaven.

Comments

1. CrankyAmy (@CrankyAmy) says:

P.O. Box LOL
    Outfox Me
    I ♥ NTMTOM

2. No, no it’s not “whatever you can spare”. Items should be black, expensive office attire.

3. … or silk/cashmere/Harris Tweed, whatever goes into holes and runs the fastest. Preferably in colours that contrast with the relevant kitty fur.

4. bluebird says:

or you kitty is black, pale linen

5. MTOJJEDAF… do eeet, for the kittehs…

6. Martha in Washington says:

*stuffing every black article of clothing I own in dryer, getting USPS same-day boxes ready*
    I’m hurrying as fast as I can Kittie!
    (I’m saving all the light colored clothes for my black kittie.)

7. Sorry kitty – I’m fresh out. My kids took my whole supply of fresh laundry on Tuesday. Efforts at getting them to rehab so far unsuccessful.

8. Oh the humanity…or should I say catmanity! Such needless suffering. :( Of course, if that laundry basket were full of unwashed laoundry, do you think the kitty would have anything to do with it? I’m guessing the answer is no way! :)

9. Outfox, ME is a MAD Magazine address! :D

10. MARMIE! MARMIE! MARMIE!

11. 260Oakley says:

I’ve had it. Time to throw in the towel!
    (warmed and fluffed, of course)

12. WOT?? HIM, worry ????? :)

13. Duly noted.

Actually, he looks a lot like my Big Fat Orange Cat–right down to the slightly worried, “You’re-not-going-to-forget-to-spoil-me-are-you?” look in his eyes.

As I was saying to Jack, my BFOC, just this morning: Every home should have an orange cat.

14. Peanutcat says:

C’mon! I already have enough trouble keeping cats out of my clean laundry!

15. …and the socks, and the tops, and the pants, not to mention the unmentionables…! ;-)

16. Birdcage says:

I am the chairwoman of Doxies Without Laundry, actually. This is a real problem, too. No idea whether this link will work, but here’s my photo evidence: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mybirdcage1971/4428702803/in/set-72157623611203322/

17. Catwhisperer says:

As if a cat would address a hoomin as Your Majesty.

18. I thought this was going to be an actual depressing PSA about abandoned kitties, and was extremely relieved. As it happens, I just stripped my bed…*dumps linens on kitteh*

19. JenDeyan says:

I actually am doing laundry today. So glad I donate. Poor kitties. *fluffs warm clothes around kitteh*

20. I always leave old blankets and towels in the basket between laundry days so my cats have something warm and cozy to sleep in if they wish.
    I can’t be the only one who does this can I?

21. I don’t know Gigi but I’m sure you’re the NICEST person who does that!!! *hugs*

22. 260Oakley says:

I’m starting to think I’d like to be one of your cats, Gigi.

23. That Eclectus is a very pretty parrot :)

24. I assumed it was meant sarcastically. (sarcatstically?)

25. I would put into that basket a nice soft pillow and a nice fleece blanket for that dear sweet kitty to lay on :D

26. Yes, indeed, Juno :lol: Everyone needs to have an orange kitty or two or more along with black kitties, white kitties, grey kitties, calico kitties, tuxedo kitties, tabby kitties, white and grey kitties, white and orange kitties, tortie kitties, etc. of the same number :lol: