Dateline: Kigali, Rwanda- Magilla Glub Glub, Vol. IV

The Kuddlin’ Kigali Kitteh AKA Magilla Glub Glub is back! Hoomin Nathan G. explains: “He’s older and bigger, but still cute enough to melt my wife’s heart every morning when she wakes up and he’s asleep on her feet. He likes to make a fort out of the couch cushions and play hide and seek. He also LOVES scratching at the banana leaves the couch is made out of, much to my wife’s chagrin.

PS – We got our CO calendar. Thanks! My wife loves the daily pictures and we give the old ones to a neighbor girl who is always thrilled. We recently got a cat carrier so we can fly with him, but I’m pretty sure my wife won’t let me ship him to you.” [WHAT?? A calendar for the kitteh. Fair deal, right? Outrageous. -B]

Small_Cat Basket

Small_Cat Bathroom

Small_Cat Bed

Small_Cat Butt

Small_Cat Couch 3

Small_Cat Couch 4

Small_Cat Couch 5

Small_Cat Couch 6

Small_Cat Couch

Small_Cat Drawer 2

Small_Cat Sleeping Couch

Small_Cat Under Covers

Small_Cat Yawn Couch

Comments

1. Awww, Magilla’s all growed up!

2. glub glub butt butt was my fave.

3. emmberrann says:

Yay, Magilla Glub-Glub! My, how you’ve grown! You are one luscious bebeh!

4. He’s turned into quite the handsome man cat!

5. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Thanks for the gorgeous pix of the no-longer-little one. He’s terribly handsome.

6. Why am I not living in a place where the couches are made of banana leaves and impossibly cute kittehs are getting undercover assignments? Why??

7. He’s grown into such a beauty!

8. Mine, too! That is one flooftastic tailio.

9. Will you look at big bad Magilla Glub-Glub roar like a real African feline in that last pic! Definitely the king of his jungle :lol:

P.S. Yes I know he’s yawning but I can imagine a roar if I want to. ;-)

10. In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight….EVERYBODY: awimbaway, awimbaway….

11. What a pretty boy!! You can tell what he’s thinking through his expressive eyes :) I’d like more pic’s of his fluffy tail though hehe.

12. When I come back in anohter life, I so want to be a pampered house cat.

13. You get to sleep all day and everyone tells you how beautiful you are. What’s not to like?

14. But the yawn on the last picture was of lion’s quality!

15. Agreed agreed.

16. You’re nuetered.

17. I LOVE his one little peenk toe bean that he is teasing us with in pics #2, #7 and the last pic!

18. He’s a beautiful cat who obviously has a lot of personality!!!

19. akimbaway akimbaway –

20. well-done, alluya.

21. *SWOON*

*plotz*

*melts*

22. What is the password I need to gain entrance to Glub Glub’s fort?

23. Wow, he is looking more and more like my Eowyn-kitty (pictured in my avatar). *eyes her cat speculatively, wondering if she somehow had kittens when she wasn’t looking*

24. “Plotz”

25. Worth it!

26. I always heard it as…

I weaned my wife I weaned my wife

No seriously, I did.

27. ROFL! Can’t sing it any other way now, but here goes…
    awimmawe, awimmawe, iwimmywife, iweanedmywife
    A EEEEEEEEE E ee E ee iammammaweeeeee!

28. Magilla is such a handsome boy with a might impressive tail! Judging from the pictures of him peeking out of a variey of places, he is also a Stealth Kitty!

29. Rachael says:

Yes, glub glub butt butt was my favorite too. Hard to top that. What a gorgeous and well loved kitteh!

30. phred's mom says:

I still have the 45. The original
    from South Africa. Mid fifties!
    It’s “wimoweh”. Love it.
    *toddles off, creaking*

31. phred's mom says:

Like that would matter.

32. Well if you ever want to get laid, it would matter.

33. Cute transcends all language barriers! Glub Glub speaks fluent cuteese!

34. kibblenibble says:

Pictures 10 and 14 are good examples of whack-a-doodle eyes. This is an absolutely gorgeous cat.

35. Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it!!!!
    Thanks for all the photos – we can have a million photos of Magilla and I would be happy!!

36. AWW :D Magilla Glub Glub is such a handsome boy kitty :D

37. For Floof For Floof My kingdom for a some floof!

38. But if you were neutered, you wouldn’t want to…

39. Alice Shortcake says:

I love the Fortress of Fluffytocks Solitude.

40. wuyizidi says:

Just discovered this the other day: when cats yawn, their ears flick backwards when their mouth is at its widest (like in the last picture). When they close their mouth the ears flick back to normal position.

41. michele says:

That is an absolutely beautiful kitty!!!! OMG <3<3<3

42. Magilla, you are so handsome, can we get married??