Here’s Lookin’ at You, Kingston

Hello! My name is Kingston, Kingston the Squirrel Monkey.

This is me and my new friend, Carly. She visited me at The Wildlife Learning Center, where I am cared for by wunnerful hoomins.
I like to photobomb Carly’s pictures!

Sometimes famous hoomins visit me and my friends at The Wildlife Learning Center, like Betty White and Zac Efron.

That’s about eet for me. So hard to stay awake for very long when you’re only 3 weeks old… (monkey yawn) ….You can read more about me on The Featured Creature, zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks to Jenn E. for sending this in!

1. Between the Eddie Munster hairline, the adorabuhls photobomb, the soul-stealing eyes and the thumb-sucking, I am DED!!! I want to be his mommy!!!

2. I’m also *ded*

3. Alice Shortcake says:

There could only be one thing better than a picture of Kingston – a picture of Kingston with Betty White!

4. Agreed!!! Betty rules.

5. Mary (the first) says:

Or Kingston with Zac Efron!!!

6. All the love for Ms White, but this gets my vote :)

7. minimoppel says:

Carly’s got hairy hands. :-)

8. Martha in Washington says:

I saw that too and went “Whoa!”

9. I’m betting those are someone else’s hands, as that’s gotta be Carly’s shapely legs in the background!

10. LMAO! I was just thinking “Kingston is gorgeous! Carly is gorgeous too, but she’s got man-hands”

11. Catwhisperer says:

12. EEEEEkkkkk! He sucks his widdle fumb when he dreamzes! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

13. Ma’am, I’m afraid I’m going to have to issue a citation for this comment. Please remember, putting an end to baby talk saves lives.

Please refer to the entry, “widdle.”

14. Catwhisperer says:

Adding Wildlife Learning Center to bucket list…

15. My favorite monkey species!

16. Martha in Washington says:

I think Kingston (which is also the name of a little town very close to where I live) Is trying to steal my soul. (See pic 1)

17. I just hope the little town isn’t trying to steal your soul… that’d be weird.

18. Aww, he’s awfully cute, but his pitch dark eyes are ever so slightly disturbing to me.

19. The thumb sucking is just too unbelievable.

20. Athena's mom says:

No fair. You can’t be THAT gorgeous AND get to play with a bebeh monk. Hmmph!