Here’s Lookin’ at You, Kingston

Hello! My name is Kingston, Kingston the Squirrel Monkey.

7976982570_55bb0e3cf1_b

This is me and my new friend, Carly. She visited me at The Wildlife Learning Center, where I am cared for by wunnerful hoomins.
7976983018_99f351407a_o
I like to photobomb Carly’s pictures!

7976980689_59a9aa92b6_o
Sometimes famous hoomins visit me and my friends at The Wildlife Learning Center, like Betty White and Zac Efron.

7976982836_8495ee70ea_b
That’s about eet for me. So hard to stay awake for very long when you’re only 3 weeks old… (monkey yawn) ….You can read more about me on The Featured Creature, zzzzzzzzzzzzz

7976982652_a4f364315e_b
Thanks to Jenn E. for sending this in!

Comments

1. Between the Eddie Munster hairline, the adorabuhls photobomb, the soul-stealing eyes and the thumb-sucking, I am DED!!! I want to be his mommy!!!

2. Alice Shortcake says:

There could only be one thing better than a picture of Kingston – a picture of Kingston with Betty White!

3. minimoppel says:

Carly’s got hairy hands. :-)

4. EEEEEkkkkk! He sucks his widdle fumb when he dreamzes! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

5. Agreed!!! Betty rules.

6. I’m betting those are someone else’s hands, as that’s gotta be Carly’s shapely legs in the background!

7. LMAO! I was just thinking “Kingston is gorgeous! Carly is gorgeous too, but she’s got man-hands”

8. Catwhisperer says:

*snerk*

9. Catwhisperer says:

Adding Wildlife Learning Center to bucket list…

10. My favorite monkey species!

11. Mary (the first) says:

Or Kingston with Zac Efron!!!

12. Ma’am, I’m afraid I’m going to have to issue a citation for this comment. Please remember, putting an end to baby talk saves lives.

Please refer to the entry, “widdle.”

13. Martha in Washington says:

I saw that too and went “Whoa!”

14. Martha in Washington says:

I think Kingston (which is also the name of a little town very close to where I live) Is trying to steal my soul. (See pic 1)

15. Aww, he’s awfully cute, but his pitch dark eyes are ever so slightly disturbing to me.

16. All the love for Ms White, but this gets my vote :)

17. The thumb sucking is just too unbelievable.

18. I’m also *ded*

19. I just hope the little town isn’t trying to steal your soul… that’d be weird.

20. Athena's mom says:

No fair. You can’t be THAT gorgeous AND get to play with a bebeh monk. Hmmph!