Some People Have a Birthday Today

Johnny Cash – famous singer and songwriter – was born on February 26th.

So was Olympic Gold Medalist, Jenny Thompson – she won gold for swimming real fast in ’92, ’96 and 2000.

And then there’s Skippymom – Cute Overload regular commenter and all around great person.

Happy Birthday!

Photo via the webs

Comments

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKIPPYMOM! May your day be filled lots of cute and other good stuff! :)

2. Happy Birfday, skippymom! Is that you in the cupcake photo? Somehow I’ve always pictured you as being… taller. And slightly less furry. :)

3. Yaaayyyy! Cupcakes and confetti all ’round!

I hope you get to chow down on a birthday snack as big as your face :D

4. Happy Birthday Skippymom! Have a great and cute-filled day!

5. Happy birthday, Skippymom. It’s also my wonderful son’s birthday today, so I know AMAZING people are born on this day…and you’re one of ‘em. Hope your day smiles right back atcha!

6. Happy birthday, Skippymom! May the great god Skippy shower you with joy throughout the coming year.

7. Happy Birthday! May you live long to enjoy your 100th like Eddie the Jack Russel here:

8. Regina Franchi says:

Happy Birfday!

9. Hippo birdie two ewes,
    Hippo birdie two ewes,
    Hippo birdie deer ewe,
    Hippo birdie two ewes!

May you have a wonderfully fantabulous day Skippymom!!

10. Happy happy day, skippymom! And thanks to CO for posting this wonderful news–the site wouldn’t be the same without you.

11. Happy birfday skippymom!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

12. SKIPPYMOM!!! Step outside and turn your ears toward Virginia. Do you hear that? That far away sound you hear is me. Belting out “Happy Birthday To You” at the top of my lungs! I hope you have a perfect day today. You are one of my all time favorite folks here in our little community. Happy Birthday!! Smooch!

13. SlaveToCat says:

May your birthday be filled with furry friends.

14. Happy birthday, Skippymom! And many mooooore!

15. Many happy returns of the day, Skippymom! I hope Skippy is extra sweet to you today.

16. HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOUU! HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOUU! HAAAPPYY BIIRFFDAY DEAR SKIPPYMOM!! HAAAAPPPYYY BIIIRRRFFFDAY TOOOOO YOOOUUUZZZ!!! :-D

17. fleurdamour says:
  18. I sneaked out of the office to wish you a happy birthday because I can’t comment there

19. Fird Birfle says:

*immediately calls Gigi’s direct supervisor so I can tattle on her*

20. Fird Birfle says:

YAY MY HERO”S BIRTHDAY!!!

(In Related News: Nice job at taking the bait, CP *winky winky*)

21. Happy Birthdays and well wishes all around. I hope you have lots of yummy cake today.

22. Skippymoooooom, someone’s eating your birthday cupcake! Hope you have lots of fun anyway!

23. I always enjoy your comments Skippymom. Have a great birthday!

24. lisaLASSIE says:

Rachael: how were you able to read my mind????? Best birthday wishes, Skippymom.

25. Hippy bathday, SkMom

26. lisaLASSIE says:

wonderful song, thank you maggie.: havent heard that in eons.

27. lisaLASSIE says:

*instantly calls Gigi’s direct supervisor to say that Gigi was hard at work the whole time, and who is that Fird Birfle person anyway?*

28. Happy Birthday from North Carolina!!!!

29. well-DONE lisaLASSIE !!! BRAVA!!!!

30. (I really WUZ JK, Gigi !!! :) )

31. Happy birthday Skippy!!!! May you have a wonderful day :)

32. Seconded!! Cuddle up with those cutie pie babies and read a good book…wait, you already do that…..awww just enjoy yourself!

33. :lol:

34. What Emmylee said! :-)

35. turtleturtle says:

Aww Happy Birthday! It’s my turtle’s birthday today too:)

36. *looks all around*

Maybe 49 people in sk’mom’s town took her fun places all day
    to celebrate and she hasn’t been able to sit down at a computer today ….

ah well, Happy Birthday when you get here, sk’mom :)

37. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

38. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKIPPYMOM! (I’m shouting coz I’m in Szczecin, Poland :) )

39. Happy Birthday Skippymom ! My birthday present to you is the same one I give to my family….I promise NOT to sing happy birthday to you ! Trust me if you ever heard me sing you would appreciate my “present” as much as my family does. ;D

40. Where’s the birfday goil? I hope she’s not STILL hungover. :)

41. Happy Hatching Day, Skippymom! Hope you day is filled with hugs and wet kisses!

42. YAY ALL TURTLES!!! esp Birthday Turtles!!!

Signed,
    A Known Turtle-0-phile

43. OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! I only just found this, and only because Fird Birfle told me on Facebook to look for something here from yesterday. (I took the day off and wasn’t at a computer.)
    You people are the best friends ever. *choking up* I am so honored to actually be mentioned in a CO post, and all of your comments and good wishes are so wonderful.
    I LOVE YOU GUYS. Thank you, thank you all. And Skippy also thanks you.

44. YAY POLAND

*Leslie goes merrily off, onto a side tangent, which has nothing to do with birthdays or small adorable animals……. sorry guys ….this won’t take forever, I promise….*

Everything that I’ve encountered tv/ books suggests that there are places in Poland which might be GORGEOUS.

Also?? Last year , via an entirely non-organized path, I unexpectedly stumbled upon a book called Push not the river
    by a professor called James Conroyd Martin. It turned out to be quite indepth (to me) historical fiction (?) ca late 1700′s during reign/ Empress Catherine…..some events of which I had never before heard/ read.
    THIS BOOK WAS IS MARVELOUS (although not a glossy fast easy read). It is evidently based / developed from somebody last name (approx) Berezowska. The info on the book jacket blurbs, says that Martin is or was already working on a manuscript for a sequel novel.

It really did feel JUST like being in the midst of Doctor Zhivago; the complex government and citizens’ social and political developments…the snow….the time in history….

I recommend it very warmly to pre-1900s history/ romance geeks out there in COland or to those interested in Poland. I wonder what you would think of it, jerzowa????