CO Real Best Picture: Rock The Stoat!

Badge - 2008 electionROCK THE STOAT PEOPLE!

FOIST of all, thanks to all the CO Peeps that took the time to send in their photos. We’ve had huddled discussions all weekend to choose the finalists, with officials from PricewaterhouseCoopers (the suits that come out during the Oscars.)

Check the NOM NOM NOMinees, vote for your favorite, from now ’til tonight at midnight PT. Tomorrow morning at precisely 8am PT, they will be declared WINNER of the Cute Overload Real Best Picture contest!

OK, let’s go! (Posted here in no particular order- voting box at the very bottom.)

Louise (Italian Greyhound) and Rocky (Boxer), from Virath D.

Shilow, from Jennifer B.

Kingston Pappy Van Winkle III, from Kara E.

Kodie, from Angela C.

Dermot, from Amy F.

Steve & Milo, from Mrs. 4444

Domino, from Carina M.

Mouse, from Morgan W.

Sofia, from Viviana A.

Areia, from Ana P.

Voting Now Closed: check back at 8am PT Tuesday morning!

1. I don’t want to chose, they are all so cute. for me they are all winners!

2. Fird Birfle says:

Louise seems not to have any boundary-issues !!!

3. Steve et Milo!
    ees Milo the shaggeh one?

4. I have to go with Mouse here because he looks like he needs the self-esteem boost.

5. I voted for Mouse because he was the most beautiful. Plus, he has a guitar. Most important, he reminds me of my Claude, who was with me for over 20 years.

6. YAY for you, Juno, and my RIP to Claude. *hugses*

7. Are we sure Dermot is not a stuffed animal.

8. Regardless, he got my vote! It was a struggle not to vote for the bunny, but Dermot was too squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :-)

9. He certainly cuddles like one! :D
    He’s a shih tzu/ teddy bear ;)

10. OMG I could not decide. Can I vote for them all! Please. I voted for the bunny because he was so cute but I wanted to vote for them all.

11. Elaine From L.A. says:

I can’t decide, so don’t make me!!! Definitley Voter Overload.

12. warrior rabbit says:

I tried to buck the trend of voting for the first one you see, but while the others were all cute, the first two were also funny… Sorry, bunny.

13. I would simply like to point out that there is an Italian Greyhound in the first picture and we all know that our Dear Leader is partial to the breed. Not that I’m accusing her of vote-fixing. That would be IG-noble!

14. The title says rock the stoat, but I see no stoat in this vote!

15. Not enuf kittehs!

16. LOL IT is almost all kitties silly.

17. I wasn’t sure of the criteria here–cuteness, humor, nicely-composed photo?

18. What IS Dermot? I realize the breed is something connected to world domination, but WHAT EES EET?

19. Dermot is a shih tzu :)

20. Steve and Milo just made me laugh/snort out loud. Glad I was by myself.

21. WHAT is Dermot? He appears to be a dog, but WHAT KIND?

22. It’s a close call between Domino and Steve and Milo!!

23. Mary (the first) says:

Yes! My two faves also!! Finally had to choose ..

24. Oh, so great to see my sweet girl Sofia among all the cuteness! Of course I have a favorite here, but can I just say I died with that first picture? Also, I join the “what-kind-of-amimal-is-Dermot-although-it-doesn’t-matter-i-need-him” chant.

Thank you C.O. for brightening up my day, everyday!

25. AWW :D Your dear sweet kitty, Sofia, is one beautiful cat, Viviana :D Please give her lots and lots of cuddles and kisses for me :D I would give them to her myself if I could :D

26. Thank you Teresa! I’ll make sure to give her extra kisses today. She’s my 12 year-old baby :-)

27. I voted for Sofia :D

28. Dermot is a shih tzu :)
    Sofia’s eyes are GORGEOUS! :)

29. It is NOT FAIR to make us choose just one. I Object!

30. Ana Félix Pires says:

I’m so happy to see my Areia in there! I’m totally in love with Kodie too. So fancy! The dress, the flowery hair clip, the hair!

31. Areia looks so much like my kitty, Percy! His picture didn’t make it, sadly, but I’m glad to see one masked bandit represented.

32. They were all so stinkin’ cute! I voted based on hovertext. Dermot FTW!

33. Ought I to assume that we are all already noticing the lovely variant eye-colors
    that Sofia has???

34. Domino is so beautiful!

35. He would thank you I’m sure! He was our foster cat for six months. It was hard to let him go, he’s as sweet as he is beautiful; a genuine people-loving lap cat and hilarious to boot. Before that he was living outside with a feral colony of all things. Lovely lady named Bonnie got him into rescue.

36. Thank you for taking him in, and for finding him a forever home. I don’t know if I would be strong enough to let them go when it was time.

37. They are all very cute!

38. sabrina rose says:

I do like the nicely folded paws and round innocent eyes as Louise politely squashes Rocky’s head. “I’m a little lady who could never be rude.” :) ALL of the entries are wonderful and equally deserving of earning Cutest of the Cute.

39. Lewis n' Clark says:

well, being Louise, I have to vote Louise. and stacks of dogs get me every time