So Whut?

I happen to like neeputt tubber and foona tish wandsiches! Izzat KO with you?

8476084611_95b67f9185_b
We’ll give ya’ll Furfty guesses who this pic is from. And the first Forty-Norem don’t count.

Comments

1. Oh I have such a crush on Josh’s talent! Another great photo! Mini tiger…

2. kibblenibble says:

It’s from Josh. Thanks, Josh! :-)

3. I was going to guess TUM.

4. No, TUM is the person who says teeny tiny tabbee. And I agree!

5. The Original Jane says:

Halitosis alert!

6. This little bugger is like the Platonic ideal of Kitten.

7. Peanut butter and tuna fish sammiches? Mmmmm…. not! :)

Lovely job as always, Josh N. Are you located anywhere in New England? I believe I’ve mentioned that I’d love to hire you to photograph my little love muffin (and get your minds right out of the gutter, people!!). :)

8. Dear wittle kitteh, foona tish wandsiches are exactly OK with me and you can haz az many as you wants! *smooch*

9. I haven’t had one in decades, but I used to quite enjoy the occasional peanut butter and devilled ham sandwich.

10. 8O

11. NOO NOO! Eet’s Feanut tutter and boona pish sammiches! :P

12. For real. My great-uncle Bill turned me on to them. You mix up the devilled ham (or whatever the hell that stuff actually is) with mayonnaise, spread it on one piece of white bread, then spread Skippy peanut butter on the other slice, and it’s delonkulous.

13. Little one, anything you want is KO is with me. You rlittle white socks have killed me ded. *thud*

14. SlaveToCat says:

Peanut butter goes with everything.
    By the way, THANKS now I have to go to the store and pick up deviled ham and spam for nostalgia cooking with processed meat by-products.

15. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Crunchy peanut butter is really good spread on half of a big kosher dill. No, really.

16. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I, too, would have to spoil this little muffin rotten.

17. …ergo, “Skippymom”? Are we witnessing an origin story here?

18. Kitten paws on houndstooth. [sad slow headshake]
    It just ain’t right.

19. EET’S FEENUT TUTTER BOONA TIME
    FEENUT TUTTER BOONA TIME
    FEENUT TUTTER BOONA TIME
    FEENUT TUTTER BOONA TIME
    WHER ME AP? WHER ME AP?
    WHER ME AP? WHER ME AP?

20. PS: Pretty sure Neeput Tubber is dolly-packtul.

21. How the blazes do you get it to stick? I mean, with celery you have that built-in trough. Not that I’m suggesting peanut butter and celery is a worthwhile snack (ahem MOM cough) :P

22. FEENUT TUTTER BOONA
    FEENUT TUTTER BOONA
    FEENUT TUTTER BOONA WIF A MAFEMALL MAT!

23. The “Skippy part? Or… the “DEVIL” part? 8O

24. I stand corrected. :)

25. phred's mom says:

Peaner butter wit bacon is wunnerful,
    so why not deviled whatsit?

26. Plus we are all doing the little dance. :D

27. TINEE TABBEE TONGUE!

and MISMATE MITTENS!

28. Ah ha. Skippy is a brand of peanut butter! Makes total sense now.

29. Fird Birfle says:

*in petulent whiny voice*

nuh-UH !!!! My breath does NOT stink!!!
    Mo0ooooom ….

30. Fird Birfle says:

A couple of us come around and do it, for him, by proxy, sometimes …if he doesn’t seem to be in the neighborhood for awhile and there’s a new tabbee kitteeeee post …

31. Mary (the first) says:

one of my faves .. also p.b. and banana .. both yummers

32. Mary (the first) says:

The bebeh appears to have more front toesies than the norm .. does anyone else see that? or am I crazy?

33. Fird Birfle says:

ok I’ll bite the punchline Theresa. WHICH little dance?? Theeeees one?

34. Fird Birfle says:

EWWWWWWWWW PTOOey!!!! 8-O

Please excuse this culinary observation. Thank you.

35. Fird Birfle says:

Here let me help youse bot’ to spoil this cutie beyond all reason.

It’s SO much more straightforward AND more rewarding sometimes, than trying to engage in a relationship romantique avec a human being.

36. Thanks Kibble!

37. Here’s one more of him :) http://i.imgur.com/FUC3hEn.jpg

38. Ants on a log = celery with (crunchy, please) PB and _raisins_ … Old Girl Scout snack.

39. I’m not in New England but you could always buy me a plane ticket :)

40. Thanks Nikki :)

41. Oh my goodness, he’s just missing a little red silk scarf tied around his neck to be a mini Tony the Tiger!

42. Yes indeedy!

43. How is this kitten not snorgled to death on a daily basis?

44. I went to an event at the White House honoring kids in the arts and they actually had Ants On A Log on the buffet! On a sterling silver three tiered tray. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

45. Ha! I love the way he is sitting. You must love your job. :D

46. Oh, I so want to snorgle and cuddle your dear sweet little kitty, Josh Norem :D

47. 8O
    …which Administration was this?

48. Um. Because that would be impossible?

49. Try any type bread spread with either kind of peanut butter with sliced dill pickles on top…YUM!! (Has to be dill, tho, and not those “hamburger dill” slices…ick.)

50. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

You do have to blot off the surface of the dill prior to applying the peanut butter.

51. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

LOL! As my mom says, what a boring world it would be if we all liked the same things.

52. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Besides which, kittens SHOULD be spoiled!

53. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

By gum, you’re right! More toes=more surface area for the Neeput Tubber.

54. This was actually a foster kitten I had a looong time ago so I am no longer accepting snorglevations for him. You should see the newest batch though!!

55. Theo, it was last May. The celery (and all of the other veggies) were from Mrs. O’s White House Garden. There was other “grown up” food too which was quite deelish, and all very fancy. I took photos of it!

56. Why not? Yeah sure *shifty eyes*

57. You mean they have to be the rill dill? :P

58. Queen of Dork says:

Cheezed grilled sammich with nocab. (I mean bacon)

59. Queen of Dork says:

*tackles Theresa in a huge hug* HI! :)

60. Hiya, Queenie! CONGA LINE!

61. OMG that is meme-worthy. It’s Disappointed Kitten. :lol:

62. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

What is the sound of one pickle sticking?

63. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Haw! I recently saw a bright green motorboat, named “Big Dill.” (I live near a lake.)

64. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

And now I’m thinking of P!nk’s “So What.”

So what?
    I’m still a kit-tayn
    I got my rock moves

65. “KOSH”

66. She’s my dream kitten.

67. Oh gosh, second Richard Scarry flashback in a week! THE PICKLE CAR!

68. Another “So What”; Miles Davis!

69. there is NO WAY ON ERF that I would let this lil guy go to someone else.

Similarly I would be an ENTIRELY INCOMPETENT foster-er.
    Adopting them? Parenting them? Taking them for preventive vet care?
    I’d be FABULOUS. But handin’ em over to somebody else?

I would die a thousand deaths for each time I had to let go of some adorable critter