So Whut?

I happen to like neeputt tubber and foona tish wandsiches! Izzat KO with you?

We’ll give ya’ll Furfty guesses who this pic is from. And the first Forty-Norem don’t count.

1. Oh I have such a crush on Josh’s talent! Another great photo! Mini tiger…

2. Thanks Nikki :)

3. Oh, I so want to snorgle and cuddle your dear sweet little kitty, Josh Norem :D

4. This was actually a foster kitten I had a looong time ago so I am no longer accepting snorglevations for him. You should see the newest batch though!!

5. there is NO WAY ON ERF that I would let this lil guy go to someone else.

Similarly I would be an ENTIRELY INCOMPETENT foster-er.
    Adopting them? Parenting them? Taking them for preventive vet care?
    I’d be FABULOUS. But handin’ em over to somebody else?

I would die a thousand deaths for each time I had to let go of some adorable critter

6. kibblenibble says:

It’s from Josh. Thanks, Josh! :-)

7. Thanks Kibble!

8. I was going to guess TUM.

10. No, TUM is the person who says teeny tiny tabbee. And I agree!

11. Fird Birfle says:

A couple of us come around and do it, for him, by proxy, sometimes …if he doesn’t seem to be in the neighborhood for awhile and there’s a new tabbee kitteeeee post …

12. The Original Jane says:

Halitosis alert!

13. Fird Birfle says:

*in petulent whiny voice*

nuh-UH !!!! My breath does NOT stink!!!
    Mo0ooooom ….

14. This little bugger is like the Platonic ideal of Kitten.

15. She’s my dream kitten.

16. Peanut butter and tuna fish sammiches? Mmmmm…. not! :)

Lovely job as always, Josh N. Are you located anywhere in New England? I believe I’ve mentioned that I’d love to hire you to photograph my little love muffin (and get your minds right out of the gutter, people!!). :)

17. I’m not in New England but you could always buy me a plane ticket :)

18. NOO NOO! Eet’s Feanut tutter and boona pish sammiches! :P

21. Queen of Dork says:

Cheezed grilled sammich with nocab. (I mean bacon)

22. Queen of Dork says:

*tackles Theresa in a huge hug* HI! :)

23. Hiya, Queenie! CONGA LINE!

24. Why not? Yeah sure *shifty eyes*

25. I stand corrected. :)

26. Plus we are all doing the little dance. :D

27. Fird Birfle says:

ok I’ll bite the punchline Theresa. WHICH little dance?? Theeeees one?

28. Dear wittle kitteh, foona tish wandsiches are exactly OK with me and you can haz az many as you wants! *smooch*

29. I haven’t had one in decades, but I used to quite enjoy the occasional peanut butter and devilled ham sandwich.

30. 8O

31. For real. My great-uncle Bill turned me on to them. You mix up the devilled ham (or whatever the hell that stuff actually is) with mayonnaise, spread it on one piece of white bread, then spread Skippy peanut butter on the other slice, and it’s delonkulous.

32. phred's mom says:

Peaner butter wit bacon is wunnerful,
    so why not deviled whatsit?

33. Mary (the first) says:

one of my faves .. also p.b. and banana .. both yummers

34. SlaveToCat says:

Peanut butter goes with everything.
    By the way, THANKS now I have to go to the store and pick up deviled ham and spam for nostalgia cooking with processed meat by-products.

35. …ergo, “Skippymom”? Are we witnessing an origin story here?

36. The “Skippy part? Or… the “DEVIL” part? 8O

37. Ah ha. Skippy is a brand of peanut butter! Makes total sense now.

38. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Crunchy peanut butter is really good spread on half of a big kosher dill. No, really.

39. Try any type bread spread with either kind of peanut butter with sliced dill pickles on top…YUM!! (Has to be dill, tho, and not those “hamburger dill” slices…ick.)

40. You mean they have to be the rill dill? :P

41. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Haw! I recently saw a bright green motorboat, named “Big Dill.” (I live near a lake.)

42. Oh gosh, second Richard Scarry flashback in a week! THE PICKLE CAR!

43. How the blazes do you get it to stick? I mean, with celery you have that built-in trough. Not that I’m suggesting peanut butter and celery is a worthwhile snack (ahem MOM cough) :P

44. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

What is the sound of one pickle sticking?

45. “KOSH”

46. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

You do have to blot off the surface of the dill prior to applying the peanut butter.

47. Ants on a log = celery with (crunchy, please) PB and _raisins_ … Old Girl Scout snack.

48. Theo, it was last May. The celery (and all of the other veggies) were from Mrs. O’s White House Garden. There was other “grown up” food too which was quite deelish, and all very fancy. I took photos of it!

49. I went to an event at the White House honoring kids in the arts and they actually had Ants On A Log on the buffet! On a sterling silver three tiered tray. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

50. 8O
    …which Administration was this?

51. Fird Birfle says:

Please excuse this culinary observation. Thank you.

52. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

LOL! As my mom says, what a boring world it would be if we all liked the same things.

53. Little one, anything you want is KO is with me. You rlittle white socks have killed me ded. *thud*

54. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I, too, would have to spoil this little muffin rotten.

55. Fird Birfle says:

Here let me help youse bot’ to spoil this cutie beyond all reason.

It’s SO much more straightforward AND more rewarding sometimes, than trying to engage in a relationship romantique avec a human being.

56. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Besides which, kittens SHOULD be spoiled!

57. Kitten paws on houndstooth. [sad slow headshake]
    It just ain’t right.

58. PS: Pretty sure Neeput Tubber is dolly-packtul.

59. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

By gum, you’re right! More toes=more surface area for the Neeput Tubber.

60. Mary (the first) says:

The bebeh appears to have more front toesies than the norm .. does anyone else see that? or am I crazy?

61. Yes indeedy!

62. Here’s one more of him :)

63. OMG that is meme-worthy. It’s Disappointed Kitten. :lol:

64. Ha! I love the way he is sitting. You must love your job. :D

65. Oh my goodness, he’s just missing a little red silk scarf tied around his neck to be a mini Tony the Tiger!

66. How is this kitten not snorgled to death on a daily basis?

67. Um. Because that would be impossible?

68. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

And now I’m thinking of P!nk’s “So What.”

So what?
    I’m still a kit-tayn
    I got my rock moves

69. Another “So What”; Miles Davis!