Goats Just Wanna Have Fu-Un

Goats rock.

Sent in by Stew C. From Funny Animal Vids.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

1: (ok of course I’m ticked off about the cigarette segment but the others seem to not be at all harmful)

2: I REALLY like the little bit with (I think) the white goat who has one tendril/ curl
    at each ear which look JUST like those worn by (I hope I have this detail correct) by (?) practicing Orthodox Jewish men. There are lots of other bits that make me wanna establish a New Religion to praise Goats.

Mais maintenant JE SUIS ENTIEREMENT MORTE..

*plop*

*melt*

*fizzle*

2. A. Knew the first person would be you, Fird Birfle! :-)
    B. I LOVE the sproingy bebeh goats!
    C. Kudos to the “wall-rebounding to freedom” goats! :lol:

3. So do all adult and full-sized goats sound like your grandparents? (Except for that one who screamed like he was being murdered).

4. I need an office goat.

5. I once knew a goat named Bessie. She would eat lit cigarettes and then sneeze a big puff of smoke. Actually, like most goats, she’d eat anything that wasn’t nailed down. I understand their tongs are amazingly tough. Which isn’t to say it’s a good thing to let them eat anything they want. But Bessie was a clever and very sneaky girl and she’d nick the cigarette right out of your hand.

That was a wonderful Summer, 1986, and Bessie mostly eat the lawn, the flowers, and played with all the children that would spend the summer participating in the youth programs we offered. On many afternoons she would sit with us in the shade, on the cool grass, bleating and munching away the afternoon. She received a lot of attention and not a few much healthier snacks. The children loved her and she brought us a lot of laughter and friendship.

6. Office Goat ©, better than a paper shredder.

7. Well, some sound like Gilbert Gottfried and some sound like Jerry Lewis.

8. I never knew goats could be so entertaining.

9. That is freaking fantastic!!!! Goats are officially my second favorite critter, right after dogs. :)

10. That’s just a perfect response there Theresa.

11. I love how the other animals seem utterly unfazed by the antics of the goats!

12. Mischief Girl says:

Agreed with Fird Birfle. This was all good and cute with the exception of the cigarette scene.

13. I now want a goat as well as my own house. Lawn care and garbage disposal in one adorable package!

14. Queen of Dork says:

I TOTALLY would love to have a goat. Not only because they’re cute and sproingy but also…you should see my back yard. Really. Seriously. I’ve considered knocking on the door of neighbors who I don’t even know at all but who have horses and asking them if I could just babysit them (the horses, not the neighbors) for a few hours so they could hang out in my back yard and gnaw on the grass. 8O

15. I think y’oughtta babysit the neighbors. But then I’ve been a youngest child since the day I was born, so I admit to being *jistabit* of a trubblemaker!!! MWAH

16. AND Cute and Sproingy too :)

17. WOT THA WOT??? You must not have watched the little Pygmy Goats much before then …. omg they are Adorable x infinity IMO

I’m so glad that Meg and Co gave us goatses to meet today!!

18. HI TO 6rabbits and to Mischief Girl !!! :)

19. If they allowed bebeh sproingy goats in the city that would be the solution to my unmowed yard!

20. Queen of Dork says:

I so seldom get to go on this site so I’m sorry if this has already been posted, but have you guys seen this totally adorable frog?? Wow! I love him!

21. Elaine From L.A. says:

Thanks, CO, I needed that :~) I have the flu and feel miserable, but a good guffaw made me feel better :~)

22. Queen of Dork says:

Oh dear. *Nurse Stef on duty*

*wraps Elaine up in blankets that are filled with kittens and puppies. administers orange juice by mouth. Fluffs pillows.*

23. Hey I also have been a youngest child since I was born!
    Takes one to know one I guess. :lol:

24. :lol: I had seen the video of the frog but not the doggies reactions to it.
    So funny, especially the little dog that tries to eat the phone, priceless!

25. That political conversation segment killed me! Great response timing! XD

26. I read that you shouldn’t expect goats to eat your grass because they are more browsers than grazers. What they’d really love is your young fruit trees, if you have any. And they’d climb onto the branches to eat them.

27. Fird Birfle says:

she’s Rather Skilled at such things ….

28. He did pay us a vist, Queenie, introduced by NTMTOM! :D

29. Queen of Dork says:

Oh! Thanks, Theresa!

30. fleurdamour says:

GUYS! I just got to play with bebeh goats at the Hollywood farmers market! One of them tried to eat my vintage dress and I DON’T EVEN CARE! Tiny hooves! Tiny horns! The Academy Awards red carpet was happening right down the street and who cares, the goats were WAY more interesting!

31. *Adds cuddly bebeh buns and hammies to the mix*

32. Meanwhile, in Hogsmeade, Aberforth Dumbledore is deciding that this Muggle invention known as the Intertubes might just be a good idea after all . . . . .

33. The “Hehhhlp Bahhhhb!” and “Ehhhhd!” was a great ending to a great video compilation!

34. Goats rock. They are very smart and emotional animals. I work at a micro-dairy and we’ve gone into kidding season which is the most stressful thing ever, but the babies…the BABIES (and the mamas of course) are so freaking adorable it makes all the sore backs, early mornings and cleaning copious amounts of poo all worth it. :)

35. Was that supposed to be political? Oh. I thought it looked more like every Internet argument ever. :)

36. Fird Birfle says:

37. Fird Birfle says:

YAY GOATSES

Haven’t I been telling y’all this now for two years????

38. fleurdamour says:

All of us townies were losing our minds over the farm animals. :)

39. fleurdamour says:

:), too!

40. 0:22 ftw

41. I’m so glad someone gets random Harry Potter references!