Cute Alert Threat Level: High

Once again we’re raising the cute alert threat level! Intelligence reports cite credible evidence of a cute attack in 3, 2, 1

8473773639_bda5382253_b
Ashleigh tells us her corgi, Nugget, is 5 months old and although she looks innocent, she is full of sass.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

pyrit, do you know if Meg & co have replaced the HK Defibthingamabob yet or maybe purchased an additional machine???

2. Kari Callin says:

A-TTEN-SION! FORWAAARD..EARS! ;)

3. Andi in NC says:

AND her name is Nugget!!! *swooon…thud*

4. Ears and nub in high alert position… treats in the offing? Corgi pup = sass, it’s a wonderful thing!

5. Nugget Stubbular…

i bet she wrote that all over the cover of her geometry book

6. Nugget knows to find the best light!

7. I’m going to get in line for my sassing. If you could fall in behind me, in single file, that would be great. No pushing! Everyone will get a turn.

8. *BOOM!*

9. kibblenibble says:

WANT!

That is all. Just *want.*

Sigh.

10. Nugget?!? How fantastic.

11. Acme Birdseed says:

Actually, she doesn’t look innocent, Ashleigh. I could see the sass without my glasses….from across the room.

p.s. Is there any phrase in the English language more plainly redundant than cute corgi?

12. We need a Max vs Nugget show down to see who reigns stubbular.

13. Fird Birfle says:

umm….ever heard anybody menshon an “ATM MACHINE” or “VIN NUMBER” ???

Both of those turn me into a bloodthirsty violent thug…… fortunately so far in my life, under any provocation whatever I have found myself unable even to SLAP anybody ever so it’s all a mental struggle :) Perhaps that Catholic repression DID have some useful aspects :)

14. Fird Birfle says:

affirmative and agreed. Where do I sign the public petition?

15. Acme Birdseed says:

Catholic repression, huh? Shall I say it? Reeeeeeeedund…oh, never mind.

16. This is two worlds colliding in a manner I did not expect. I kinda liked it better when I just played with kittens in uniform.

17. I’d call it amplification, really. Like “über-geek”.

18. …anyway, we’ve trained for this. Prepare the *BOOP*!

19. fleurdamour says:

Appears to be a corgle- beagle corgi mix.

20. With so much cute on such obvious display, I don’t know what to snorgle first. Any suggestions?

21. CO is just teasing the heck out of Tracylee: thems ears are made for nomming!

22. I am so glad/relieved to hear I am not the only person to be driven to (repressed) violence by those two language offenses! Maybe I need a therapy corgi to help me with my anger issues! :)

23. Nugget is what is referred to as a tri (as in tri-colored coat). Lots of people aren’t familiar with it and think it makes for a mixed breed. It’s a recessive coat trait (if I remember correctly) but seems to be more common lately. My first corgi girl was a tri, as is Miss Sophie Tucker, the current corgi in residence at my house. It may just be my imagination, but most of the tris I have meet seem to be slightly smaller than the more common red or tan and whites. Still as cute, sweet and sassy though!

24. I think I just found my dream pup!

25. I think I just found my dream pup! (excuse me if I have posted twice. Still trying to figure out this doohickie)

26. Right there with you all. Our university has a Student Advising Center, commonly known as the SAC, and everybody calls it the SAC Center. Grrr. Can I too get a therapy corgi?

27. Why isn’t this little girl on my lap right now?

28. *cuts in line*

29. So majestic!

30. All corgis are full of sass… :)