Exsqueeze Me

Yeah, I’m adorabuhls like a ninja, prosh like a teddy bear and the rest of me is cuter than a consort of corgis! Whub adout it?

Baby rattie via Deviantart

1. ” A consort of corgis”. A prosh new collective noun? Get me the Oxford English Dictionary on the line, stat!!

2. emmberrann says:

Oooooh, da widdle handses! *ded*

3. “Exsqueeze me? A-baking powder?”

4. SNL from the good ol’ days!

5. “You’re mental, get the net.”

6. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

OMG, baby dumbo rattie. Love me some ratties.

7. Bettymouse says:

Yep, yep, yep!

8. “You can’t HANDLE the Cute!”

9. You’re right, I can’t. *ded*

10. Me neither. *ded/thud/whateveh*

11. The qte is overwhelming! The wheeskers, the boopable nosicle, the ear flappages, the wee handses!!

12. All of that and more! (But…”adorabuhls like a _ninja_”??)

13. Victoria, Mom to 2 Rats says:

So cute!

But this post makes me doubly sad. I had to say goodbye to my little girl Ruthie on Sunday. Also, this little baby looks a lot like my boy Goobers, who was a my heart rat (he passed several years ago, but I miss him every day).

14. Victoria, I’m so sorry for your loss. Her life may have been short but I know it was filled with love. No fur critter could have asked for more. *hugs*

15. snoopysnake says:

I’m sorry for your loss. One of our cats died during the holidays. We just adopted a new kitty named Victoria this weekend! I hope Ruthie will send a new pet into your life when you are ready.

16. I’m sorry for your loss, Victoria. They are extraordinary creatures with cruelly short lifespans.

17. Perfectly round, half-moon earsies. I am ded.

18. I didn’t think it was possible to love ratsies more than I already did but this pic made it happen.

19. Yay, baby ratty!!

20. sabrina rose says:

Love the little hanny-whackers (great-grandma words) and the half-shut eyes!

21. snoopysnake says:

I’ll bet if you gave this rattie some toothpicks and sewing thread, it could knit itself and adorable sweater!

22. one slight adjustment, if you don’t mind? snoopysnake…

“sweateuw” :)

23. There is nothing cuter than a baby dumbo rat. This one looks like a real sweetheart. Rats are wonderful pets.