Exsqueeze Me

Yeah, I’m adorabuhls like a ninja, prosh like a teddy bear and the rest of me is cuter than a consort of corgis! Whub adout it?

8476043643_10f279dd1b_o
Baby rattie via Deviantart

Comments

1. ” A consort of corgis”. A prosh new collective noun? Get me the Oxford English Dictionary on the line, stat!!

2. emmberrann says:

Oooooh, da widdle handses! *ded*

3. “Exsqueeze me? A-baking powder?”

4. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

OMG, baby dumbo rattie. Love me some ratties.

5. “You can’t HANDLE the Cute!”

6. The qte is overwhelming! The wheeskers, the boopable nosicle, the ear flappages, the wee handses!!

7. Victoria, Mom to 2 Rats says:

So cute!

But this post makes me doubly sad. I had to say goodbye to my little girl Ruthie on Sunday. Also, this little baby looks a lot like my boy Goobers, who was a my heart rat (he passed several years ago, but I miss him every day).

8. Bettymouse says:

Yep, yep, yep!

9. Perfectly round, half-moon earsies. I am ded.

10. You’re right, I can’t. *ded*

11. I didn’t think it was possible to love ratsies more than I already did but this pic made it happen.

12. Yay, baby ratty!!

13. I’m sorry for your loss, Victoria. They are extraordinary creatures with cruelly short lifespans.

14. Me neither. *ded/thud/whateveh*

15. SNL from the good ol’ days!

16. All of that and more! (But…”adorabuhls like a _ninja_”??)

17. sabrina rose says:

Love the little hanny-whackers (great-grandma words) and the half-shut eyes!

18. snoopysnake says:

I’m sorry for your loss. One of our cats died during the holidays. We just adopted a new kitty named Victoria this weekend! I hope Ruthie will send a new pet into your life when you are ready.

19. snoopysnake says:

I’ll bet if you gave this rattie some toothpicks and sewing thread, it could knit itself and adorable sweater!

20. one slight adjustment, if you don’t mind? snoopysnake…

“sweateuw” :)

21. Victoria, I’m so sorry for your loss. Her life may have been short but I know it was filled with love. No fur critter could have asked for more. *hugs*

22. There is nothing cuter than a baby dumbo rat. This one looks like a real sweetheart. Rats are wonderful pets.

23. “You’re mental, get the net.”