They Wouldn’t Let Me Cover The Westminster Dog Show

Ah got a press pass and a BEEG camera and everythings!

Well, ah put up a BIG STEENK and they still wouldn’t let me een. They said eet had sumfun’ to do with “antagonizing the contestants.” (Like ah nose whut that meanz.) Shoot, jus’ wanted to take some pitchers.

From The InterWebs.

1. Clairdelune says:

Anywhere you want, cutie!! You can come in and take pictures at my house any time…I’ll give some yummy treats… *prepares to lock the door behind the furball*

2. Dang it, I’ve come to late! :)

3. Yeppers, that is how I got Gozer to stay. Then all three or four pounds of him utterly destroyed everything in my windows–the potted plants, the statues, the stained glass–in an effort to get back OUT. And that is how he got his name, Gozer the Destroyer.

4. telzeyamberdon says:

Yeppers, that is how I got Gozer to stay. And then he immediately destroyed everything in my windows–potted plants, statues, stained glass–in an effort to escape. Which is how he got his name, Gozer the Destroyer.

5. :lol: AWW :lol: Gozer was scared, telzeyamberdon :lol: I bet he is a lot calmer now after getting to know you :lol:

6. Yeah, I think we’d better put on our own dog show so we can have an excuse to invite li’l reporter kitty over!

7. Whaddaya mean? I think he and Banana Joe would get along swimmingly.

8. Cat-perazi wants to film you for the catloids.

9. if I may…

you mean, the tabbyloids?

10. the new minolta comes with a lens cleaner that cleans itself

11. sabrina rose says:

Is that the camera used by the owner of the really adorable “Hover Yorkie?” (kidding) Though I wish sometimes that people would post the type of camera they use.

12. That is how cat burglars stake out a house….

13. I didn’t know the model for Puss in Boots doubled as a photographer!

14. SlaveToCat says:

Oh my gosh. I just wanted to take your picture. When I said, “Get Comfortable and Vogue for me.”, I didn’t mean take your clothes off.

15. Veggie mom says:

I LOVE SCOTTISH FOLDS!!!!….thank you, I feel so much better now.

16. I love a household that gets carpets to match(ink!!) the cat…

17. You can take my picture, dear sweet kitty :D

18. With that lens, kitty would not have been antagonizing the contestants because s/he’d have to stay 20 feet away to get the entire dog in the shot. On the other hand, if s/he did come up close, she could get a very nice “single nosicle” photo.

19. fleurdamour says:

20. hello from Paris says:

I don’t know what makes me laugh the most between the picture, or Brinke’s words :D Hilarious!