Looking Down My Nose

Judgemental or in need of bifocals?

Found on Facebook

Comments

1. Kari Callin says:

Disapproving giraffe disapproves of you! Yes you, with the camera! Tsk, tsk, tsk.

2. He looks ready for a real wet, sloppy one.

3. Hate to state the obvious, but since giraffes are rather tall, they would probably be looking down their noses at EVERYONE. 8-0

4. testing 80

5. nope, got it wrong again. How do you make an “oh” face using 8 and 0?

6. Crazy Pants says:

:o Is that it? Colon and little o.

7. :o Like this?

Also, and a very fuzzy snoot it is!

8. Martha in Washington says:

I am sooo ready for a giraffe smooch right now!!

9. I see a leeep curl on one side.

10. Now that is an over bite!

11. Once I got to feed giraffes at a wild animal park in Kansas (yes, Kansas). We stood on a high platform, and the girls–all named for Greek goddesses–came over to graciously accept our offerings. They gently tongued our hands like there was no tomorrow. It was a lovely day (also including white leopards, white tigers, and ringtailed lemurs).

12. I think he’s just VERY far-sighted.

13. lisaLASSIE says:

Tell ‘em about the BLUE tongues that come out and can be 18″- 20″ long and prehensile!!! And and tell ‘em about the sweet bref. (Experienced head ‘splodin’ feeding of giraffes and a mommy rhino at San Diego Wild Animal Park.) Sadly, teh giraffes did not like to be actually petted on their faces.

14. The pic is cute, but it happens to be the exact pic my ex used to change my desktop wallpaper to as a practical joke. We broke up after five years because his family didn’t like me. So long, and thanks for all the memories, or the fish, or whatever.

15. I had the pleasure for feeding lettuce to a giraffe at the Granby Zoo here in Québec two years ago cost me $5.00 and was worth every penny!

16. Mary (the first) says:

:o Lovely!!

17. It’s Mr. Giraffe Maroney!

18. They’re really all about the tongue, aren’t they? But I totally didn’t mind all the kisses.

19. I think I use an “8” a short dash mark and the CAPITAL Letter O (not the numeral “zero” key. Let’s see… I’m trying it here: 8-O

20. I WANT TO GO THERE NOW AND TO DO THAT

21. Is this the one you mean? :shock:

22. I’m puckered and ready for ya, big guy!

23. Blue Footed Booby says:

I would get in sooo much trouble with a tongue like that.

24. HONK

25. Long purple tongue spit bath in 3 … 2 …

26. Harrumph!

27. DewiCasGwent says:
  28. Thanks!

29. :lol:

30. 8-O

31. My, what leeps you have 8-O

32. If you turn the picture upside down, it looks like a leopard-spotted dolphin. :D

33. OMG it does!