Starship Troopers 4: The Barkening

Remember: The only good bug is a barked-at bug! Would you like to know more?

PS: YouTuber Adam Cox needs a movie deal, like yesterday.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Who in the world has a mechanical spider to torture their dogs with?!?

2. Mary (the first) says:

hmmm .. mod lounge .. probably because of that “t” word in there..

3. fleurdamour says:

It’s the Brainpug!

4. pug shoulda left a momento on the sofa so that the hoomin would learn not to t*rture the pups

5. The Original Jane says:

Ugh! That’s one nasty spider and I’m not too fond of the hoomin’ at the moment. Poor doggies!

6. Those two pups are a lot braver than me, I would of been out of there screaming at the top of my lungs!

7. joools in PDX says:

Me too, Gigi!! Tooo scary!

8. My cat would piledrive that spider

9. I encountered a spider approximately that size in my garage one day. I told it to leave or it would be sorry. It didn’t. I came back with a big can of RAID. Can’t say I didn’t warn it…

10. “Sweep the Leg!” ROFLMAO!!

11. Coffee Cup (now with more bunnies) says:

Seriously, you guys? It’s funny. And it’s a mechanical spider. And they’re dogs. We need to stop pretending they’re people or that they’ll suffer everlasting trauma from barking at a toy. If you took out the editing and the sound you’d probably have a super boring video of dogs barking at a toy. Which is all this is.

12. Coffee Cup (now with more bunnies) says:

So many kudos to NTMTOM for the Starship Troopers reference!

13. tons of them!

14. I was laughing so hard! It was funny and cute :) Very well edited bit o’ fun!

15. The Original Jane says:

Hairspray works too if you’re out of raid.

16. It’s no different that a dog barking at an RC car. The braver dog even had his tail wagging while he play bowed at it. The pug however, looked to be a bit cowardly. Good thing he’s got a brave big brother to hide behind.

17. That was a great movie! Very suspenseful, good characters & dialogue. Not much plot but you can’t have everything.

18. Fave line: Impose your will!
    LOL!

19. This was hilarious! Such brave doggehs!

Once I got a mechanical mouse to amuse my kittehs with….and of course they looked at it and went ‘meh’.

20. Also acetone/nail polish remover if you’re super desperate.

21. Honestly, I think that was far more entertaining than the last blockbuster I saw…

22. Better than the original Starship Troopers! 2 Thumbs up (or tails) :)

23. Kaiser! Watch the fangs! Impose your will! Just a day at the office. LOL

24. beach2peak says:

Or……….you can just catch it under a glass and relocate it. Yes, you can, if I can. NO ONE is more terrified of spiders than I!!

25. phred's mom says:

Hairspray freezes them in their tracks!
    Gack!

26. I would have to relocate it to another galaxy.

27. Shouldn’t have watched this in the dark of a jittery caffeine high!

Protect me, army of fluffy puppies! D:

28. LOL snort snerk

29. I agree ! He needs a movie deal, STAT ! Very entertaining, loved the music, too.