Bambi

The printed word cannot even begin to describe how awesome Bambi is. Not gonna try.

(OK BUT JUST THESE TWO WORDS—–EAR FLOPS!!!)

7448979694_e6ff55fc0d_b

7520182270_c3db3c17ed_b

7520182308_5297ff9017_b

7520182360_f076d70402_b

7520182458_5120f38912_b
From the Outta This World Flickr of Soggydan.

Comments

1. so precious!!!!

2. Squeee! What is she – long haired dachsund?

So I’m at Petco today, doing my volunteer thing, checking on the shelter cats there available for adoption, and someone came over to see the cats, and they had two chihuas and a doxie with them! Major squeeee!

3. Mary (the first) says:

She’s right, I was totally thinking “snorgle” along with “adorabuhls!!”

4. Survey Says:
    very close, the word we were looking for is “nommage”

5. OMG, the fuzz on his floppy ears move on their own!

6. Iz

7. Stressfactor says:

I want to brush the sand off her wee little nosicle.

8. Ana Félix Pires says:

Bambi? Shouldn’t he be called Dumbo? Ahah! ;D

…get it? because that’s a disney character as well but he’s the one with adorably disproportionate adorable ears that resemble this pup’s? Ahah! Ah. Ahem.

9. lisaLASSIE says:

ceejoe: the kitties can’t thank you so I will: it is very kind of you to help those kittes: thank you.

10. My name is Scout C and I am a short-legged dog lover. Corgis are my very bestest favorite but dachshunds run a close second. Dig the sandy toebeans in the first pic! (Sandy Toebeans— didn’t he play second base for the ’38 Brooklyn Dodgers?)

11. I also will not even attempt to describe my feelings about Bambi… But the EARS!

12. Who can resist a hot dog on the beach ;)

13. pupfanatic says:

I can’t think. Just *THUD*

Cream colored, long-haired, flopped eared, romping doxie…need…help…breathi….91….

14. pupfanatic says:

Or kiss it!

15. pupfanatic says:

LOL!! Koufax or Toebeans, it was one of those 2 names.

16. pupfanatic says:

I understand you!

17. The only words I could think of when viewing this adorable wee one were “Wdkens kdnsp mskdlfnme” because the cuteness temporarily short-circuited my brain.

18. Scout C, I’m sure your legs aren’t as short as you’ve implied. :)

19. I agree! All I can think of when looking at those fuzzular ears is nom nom nom nom

20. Sandy Koufax was a pitcher later in Dodger history (50′s and 60′s). The ’38 Dodgers had Johnny Hudson at second and one of my all-time baseball heroes, Leo Durocher at shortstop. God I love a place where baseball and Da Qte live together in poifect harmony!!

21. :lol: