The printed word cannot even begin to describe how awesome Bambi is. Not gonna try.

From the Outta This World Flickr of Soggydan.

1. so precious!!!!

2. Squeee! What is she – long haired dachsund?

So I’m at Petco today, doing my volunteer thing, checking on the shelter cats there available for adoption, and someone came over to see the cats, and they had two chihuas and a doxie with them! Major squeeee!

3. lisaLASSIE says:

ceejoe: the kitties can’t thank you so I will: it is very kind of you to help those kittes: thank you.

4. Mary (the first) says:

She’s right, I was totally thinking “snorgle” along with “adorabuhls!!”

5. pupfanatic says:

I can’t think. Just *THUD*

Cream colored, long-haired, flopped eared, romping doxie…need…help…breathi….91….

6. Survey Says:
    very close, the word we were looking for is “nommage”

7. I agree! All I can think of when looking at those fuzzular ears is nom nom nom nom

8. OMG, the fuzz on his floppy ears move on their own!

9. Iz

10. Stressfactor says:

I want to brush the sand off her wee little nosicle.

11. pupfanatic says:

Or kiss it!

12. Ana Félix Pires says:

Bambi? Shouldn’t he be called Dumbo? Ahah! ;D

…get it? because that’s a disney character as well but he’s the one with adorably disproportionate adorable ears that resemble this pup’s? Ahah! Ah. Ahem.

13. pupfanatic says:

I understand you!

14. My name is Scout C and I am a short-legged dog lover. Corgis are my very bestest favorite but dachshunds run a close second. Dig the sandy toebeans in the first pic! (Sandy Toebeans— didn’t he play second base for the ’38 Brooklyn Dodgers?)

15. pupfanatic says:

LOL!! Koufax or Toebeans, it was one of those 2 names.

16. Sandy Koufax was a pitcher later in Dodger history (50’s and 60’s). The ’38 Dodgers had Johnny Hudson at second and one of my all-time baseball heroes, Leo Durocher at shortstop. God I love a place where baseball and Da Qte live together in poifect harmony!!

17. Scout C, I’m sure your legs aren’t as short as you’ve implied. :)

18. :lol:

19. I also will not even attempt to describe my feelings about Bambi… But the EARS!

20. Who can resist a hot dog on the beach ;)

21. The only words I could think of when viewing this adorable wee one were “Wdkens kdnsp mskdlfnme” because the cuteness temporarily short-circuited my brain.